Bridgestone J40 Driver Review Thread

Played this weekend with the J40 in the bag. I wasn't playing a course that allowed me to hit driver that often, but I was able to use it for 3 or 4 times per round. Really only had one that I wish I had back, but that was all user error. I'm seeing a more desirable ball flight with the 'ahina vs AD-DI and the 430 head does not seem to be any less forgiving than the 445 so far.

I just picked up a J40 445 used for $45 to add to the collection. It's as long as any of my newer drivers. I'm not a big believer that drivers have gotten noticeably longer or more forgiving in the last few years and it's fun to be able to get such a great deal on a quality, low spin driver.

I just picked up a J40 445 used for $45 to add to the collection. It's as long as any of my newer drivers. I'm not a big believer that drivers have gotten noticeably longer or more forgiving in the last few years and it's fun to be able to get such a great deal on a quality, low spin driver.
With the right shaft combo it can be a bomber. Recently installed UST elements chrome 7f5t and I am seeing good results on well struck balls

I honestly love this driver and 8 out of 10 times am rewarded with a good shot. My tee game has really improved with this club in the bag.

Still LOVING mine as well Fuji Fuel FTW!

JM

I have 3!!! I must be nuts for it, the 430 is the best feeling low spin beast.

I actually brought mine out to the course yesterday and with my new driver swing/setup I hit it pretty damn well. I think I'd have to say I hit it the best out of the 3 drivers I brought out. I was pleasantly surprised.

Back