Bring It with OGIO will Return

I'm so glad to see this return! This was a great addition late in the year. THP keeping us all on our toes switching things up and I love it!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It’s great to see this return, Ogio has really stepped up their game and this is a great way to showcase some outstanding products that might otherwise get overlooked.

In the past, I honestly looked at OGIO only as a backpack and golf bag manufacturer.... they’ve taken it to another level! Was a cool follow in 2018 and should be again in 2019!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With firsthand experience with the brand I can’t wait for this one to come back!

I use an Ogio bag for work and love the style and functionality. Last year’s event was outstanding. It’s great to hear its coming back!

This was a great event to follow. Will be keeping my eyes open for this one in 2019!

Really great news! Such a cool idea.

Looking forward to the sign up for this event. Sounds like a great event!

Really great news! Such a cool idea.

I know some Grandaddy guys got a sneak peek at some new OGIO stuff and I have a feeling they will enjoy following this one.

This was a cool event, glad to see it coming back, sounds like another big year between THP and the Eli Callaway Corporation!!!!

Very cool to see this returning

I'll be honest I kinda slept on Bring It in 2018....not on purpose - live just got in the way. After going back through the live thread I was incredibly stupid to do so - this event is awesome.

Next year I'm gonna be all over this one. Really happy to see it coming back.

Loved this trip last year to Hammock Beach. I have been there years ago to visit when i was on the east coast visiting friends in St Augustine. Great place !Can't wait for this years rip...

You had me at golf.

Throw in a plane ticket and all the other awesomeness and sign me the heck up! :)

It was a great follow this year, can only imagine how great next year will be.

Being in the market for a trace bag, these events are of particular interest to me. Really enjoyed reading last time, looking forward to this!

This is cool

I’ll definitely be putting my name in the hat for this one! Love all of the Ogio stuff I’ve had in the past and if Nate is gonna be involved again then that’s even better!

I know some Grandaddy guys got a sneak peek at some new OGIO stuff and I have a feeling they will enjoy following this one.

Hell yeah we will!!!

Is this still on tap for this year?

Is this still on tap for this year?

Sort of. Its still happening (and going to be absolutely insane), but it has morphed into a wrap around season kind of thing schedule wise.
With some internal changes at OGIO, they wanted to rethink how to make this better....AND WE DID.

You guys are not going to believe what is coming.

awesome! looking forward to seeing what's coming.

I love their golf gear and the direction of their recent designs in general. Having recently traveled with the 514 RTC and the MOD system, the ability to seamlessly go from course to resort to travel is amazing. I was able to store valuables and other important items in the MOD pouch and make sure they stayed with me on and off the course.

awesome! looking forward to seeing what's coming.

Let's just say when I came up with this idea, I never thought someone would be cool with it. But they are and its going to happen.

Glad to see this returning for 2020. Interested in seeing what JB and OGIO have up their sleeves.

Back