Brooks Koepka - Are his last 2 finishes a precursor to a rough year

bassing33

Reaction score
Handicap
With a +3 at Hero and a +13 at Sentry it's safe to say he's not playing his best. Is this going to be a trend or do you think he'll get hot again and start finishing up at the top? It's not really what you expect from someone in the top 10 of the world golf rankings.

He's dealing with a wrist injury and doctors aren't sure what's wrong with it. He really should shut it down until they can figure it out but who knows if that's likely to happen.

I didn't realize that. Thanks.

I hope it isn't a precursor of things to come, playing through injuries hasn't proven to be the best course of action in golf. Unless, well, you know.

He's dealing with a wrist injury and doctors aren't sure what's wrong with it. He really should shut it down until they can figure it out but who knows if that's likely to happen.

He's not in the field this week so hopefully that helps but I'm with you. Shut it down, get it figured out and taken care of. Hopefully they figure something out soon though, I was hoping to watch him have a big year

Hopefully whatever the actual issue is will be more of short term injury as opposed to some chronic pain thing that he'll struggle with all year. He has a ton of potential and I'd love to see him shine this season.

Due to the injury he is going to miss The Masters. Hopefully he comes back soon after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like this kid.....hope he gets back 100% soon this year.

Back