Bruce Springsteen Tour

smgoldstein

2022 Goat Cupper
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
You can take the guy our of Jersey but you can't take Jersey out of the guy. First tour in years kicks off in Tampa Bay tonight. Anybody planning on seeing him?I know the tickets were a sh*t show with Ticketmaster.

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 2.04.51 PM.png

We're going to the show here in March. Have seen him a few times before but figured this could be his last tour, so definitely wanted to go. Taking our kids with us for their first big concert.

ALLLLL tickets are a sh!tshow with ticketmaster. Thats what happens with monopolies.

Have never seen Bruce live. Like his music but was never a favorite.

Got mine for Buffalo. Third time I've seen him.

I saw him in Albany some time ago. I'm not really big on going to concerts in arena venues these days. I'll pass this time around.

If it was closer I'd do it. Saw him in '78 (Cornell University) and twice in '84 (Toronto and the Meadowlands). Toronto was the day after the bar exam so we had a bit of steam to let off.

My best buddy is a huge fan so I've seen Bruce three times, one being a solo tour. My buddy thinks Bruce can do no wrong...but I'm fairly upset with the price of his tickets on this tour. Bruce was always for the common man, but that doesn't seem to be the case any longer.

I almost thought about getting tickets as they were being offered on VetTix, but wife gave me a blank stare. Not sure she had a clue who The Boss is. 😂

I live in the Chicago area and nothing was scheduled here. We decided we’d travel and we’re going to see him in Greensboro and make a side trip to Ashville first. The seats aren’t the best but we‘ve been lucky enough to see him many times up close. We’re just glad to get see him.he never disappoints!

I live in the Chicago area and nothing was scheduled here. We decided we’d travel and we’re going to see him in Greensboro and make a side trip to Ashville first. The seats aren’t the best but we‘ve been lucky enough to see him many times up close. We’re just glad to get see him.he never disappoints!
Rumor has it he will be playing Wrigley Field in late August early September after his European tour. Have fun in Asheville, wife and I loved it there!

No thanks!

Hey why not… Ben Hogan had irons… Bruce Springsteen Tour irons. Cast or forged?😂😂

No thanks, I change the station if he comes on.

Never really got into Bruce, I wouldn't mind seeing him live but not going to pay the prices they are charging for a ticket.

We're going to the show here in March. Have seen him a few times before but figured this could be his last tour, so definitely wanted to go. Taking our kids with us for their first big concert.
We took our kids when they were 8 and 10 back on the Rising Tour. i put them in old T- shirts from previous shows so they were dressed properly. They actually enjoyed it. They couldn’t believe someone older than their dad could perform that long. Took my son on the last tour. On the way home he said “ that guy is still awesome”

I have been a big Bruce fan since 1974 and have seen him plenty of times. The guy sells his record collection for a reported $500 million+ and then charges what he is charging for this tour. Doesn't sit right with me.

I'm taking my son and his girlfriend to the Greensboro show. I've seen Bruce a ton of times - always amazing. I am hoping he does songs from across his career. Suspect we'll get a good dose of 'Letter to You' tunes, which I'm okay with because I think it was his best album in years. Would love for him to play stuff from Darkness, Born to Run, even some of the River stuff.

I don't know if this is his last tour but they've lost Danny Federici and the Big Man already so I will take every chance I get to see E Street and Bruce one last time.

Considering the CT show, if my schedule works out for it. I missed out on seeing Rush on what ended up being their last tour, don't want to make that same mistake again with other artists I love who are getting up there in years.

re: costs - I highly doubt Bruce is sitting there personally booking the charter buses and semi-trucks while looking at routing between shows and considering the cost of diesel, along with the increased costs venues are looking at. Being ticked off with the high cost of concerts is fine. Blaming Bruce (or any other artist) personally is disingenuous at best.

Good friend was selected in whatever Ticketmaster scam lottery was going on. He's a huge fan. I just can't get into Bruce.

I have been a big Bruce fan since 1974 and have seen him plenty of times. The guy sells his record collection for a reported $500 million+ and then charges what he is charging for this tour. Doesn't sit right with me.

Yeah, this all day. Bruce always represented the blue collar working man. Now he charges prices that only the upper middle class and above can afford. So much for the common man Bruce.

Fell into a rabbit hole today watching YouTube videos of last night’s show. Now I’m sad my show is almost 7 weeks away. I’m not a fan of the whole dynamic pricing scam whether it’s concerts or golf courses.I will admit it did kind of work out in my favor. I sat in that goofy waiting room for close to 30 minutes. I clicked on best available and ended up paying a lot less than than I was thinking they were going to be. We are in the second level halfway back 7 rows up. I paid just under $270.

Yeah, this all day. Bruce always represented the blue collar working man. Now he charges prices that only the upper middle class and above can afford. So much for the common man Bruce.
I can see this, but I also see his point that when he keeps prices low, a huge percentage of those tickets get sold for extravagant prices on the secondary market. At least this way the guys making the music make the money, not the ticket scalping scammers.

My best buddy is a huge fan so I've seen Bruce three times, one being a solo tour. My buddy thinks Bruce can do no wrong...but I'm fairly upset with the price of his tickets on this tour. Bruce was always for the common man, but that doesn't seem to be the case any longer.
Bruce was never “for the common man.” He made all that up…said it was his “magic trick.”

I think I 'm gonna side with Aaron Lewis when it comes to Springsteen.
1675378457219.png

Back