Bryson news at 3 today.

He's hit a swing speed of 216 MPH and is now averaging a speed of 209 MPH. <-- just a guess. It's probably a new hat.:ROFLMAO: Or does he wear chapeaus?:LOL:

I myself am hearing rumors that he is surgically amputating his right arm and fitting it with an adapter in which he can insert clubs into, as it keeps the club on one plane with his arm for smaller margin of error. Especially useful for the “arm lock” (New meaning to this phrase) putting grip.

In a matter of months you can have this same procedure done, but do know the USGA will most likely rule this equipment ineligible next year.

I heard he's having surgery on his arms and legs so they're all one length

Last edited:
And no eye roll from @JB on it either?! 🤷‍♂️

XXL 1/2 inch Jumbomax ultralights in play?

Bryson is playing in the Morgan Cup this year, along with Rickie Fowler to round out the last 2 spots on the teams.

Lol the way poor rickie is struggling right now, that would make for some good watching.

And no eye roll from @JB on it either?! 🤷‍♂️

Please stop with the constant barrage of this stuff.
This is a great community of people that won't always agree, but have civil discussions around golf, travel, passion, contests and equipment.

There is no need for this in any thread.

Thank you.

He's getting good with the "teaser" usage.
If he pulls a 180 and goes away from Cobra that will say a lot about his current issues with his equipment. The best part will be to see who continues to support him if he moves on from Cobra.

If he pulls a 180 and goes away from Cobra that will say a lot about his current issues with his equipment.
On the off chance that happens, I wonder would his new sponsor then be obliged to make OL clubs?

Well?

Just got an email about a price drop on the Cobra SpeedZone drivers....that's not it is it?

Just got an email about a price drop on the Cobra SpeedZone drivers....that's not it is it?

if so that would be so lame lol

Interesting move.

Bryson creating his own NFT with digital cards.

I dont understand this space at all, but based on the love of Topshot, clearly a lot of people do.

If the NFT thing is his big announcement.....:sleep:

I'm not all that familiar with NFT's, might have to ask my 19 year old son about them. Sounds like a money grab.

I don't get it, whats NFT

Back