Bryson x Paige - Just what you think it would be

Paige is pretty deadly with that putter in her hands.

I still maintain that a round with Bryson would be a lot of fun. He would be near the top of my list of pros I'd enjoy golfing with.
It is good to see these 2 just be goofy while having fun.

I’ve actually really enjoyed Brysons instruction videos and have found them more helpful than most pga coaches on YouTube. It’s simple, let’s fix it or try something else and move on. His analogies click with me.

I have watched this on You Tube. Thought it was entertaining to a point. They had some some decent thoughts on playing golf.

When I first saw the ad, my first thought was how did Bryson get mixed up with Paige. Then, a little while later, I read how much money Paige makes as a golf influencer.

I’ve actually really enjoyed Brysons instruction videos and have found them more helpful than most pga coaches on YouTube. It’s simple, let’s fix it or try something else and move on. His analogies click with me.
Agree, some of his technical stuff is good. However, his approach to coaching increasing ball speed makes me laugh...none of this sequence and ground forces science which you would think is his brand, its: "Hit it harder....NOOO HARDER!!"

Agree, some of his technical stuff is good. However, his approach to coaching increasing ball speed makes me laugh...none of this sequence and ground forces science which you would think is his brand, its: "Hit it harder....NOOO HARDER!!"
Haha I agree. He does go for everyone to have much harder impact in the ground. Which not all of us are going to playing tour. We just want solid swing thoughts to improve our game

Back