Bryson x Paige - Just what you think it would be

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
There was some humor and some cringe in there but in the end some really good tidbits as well.

1. If it doesn't work throw it out
2. Limit your swing thoughts.
3. If your thought breaks down when being aggressive it is not the right thought.

In the end I liked the elbow to the target thought and I may use that as I also get my irons hooking a lot. Not for the same reason as Paige. lol

Looking forward to checking it out. Thanks!

This was really good. And relatable to thoughts I can have and get frustrated with on the course or when practicing.

Brysons YouTube has totally flipped me on him too. I find him to be extremely likable.

His YT stuff as of late has been pretty good.
It is almost like he finally figured out who he was and leaned into it. It is a good thing as I find his "coaching" style to be pretty good. His whole thought process of breaking through your internal mental block to add speed really is interesting. I would like to try some of the speed training stuff he puts out there but need a good way to actually measure it.

The more I see it the more I like the Crushers logo.

About halfway through it so far, this is an excellent video for several reasons so far.

Bryson would probably be a really good swing instructor to better players. Maybe higher handicaps too, but that’s hard to tell how much he could explain to someone who doesn’t make the same move consistently enough to know what they’re doing and why they do it. That is probably player by player dependent.

As someone currently struggling with swing confidence and swing thoughts, I find this really interesting and helpful.

I actually played with Paige a few years ago. Same 4some she was with the hubby or bf at the time. They were great and she can play and actually gave me a helluva bunker tip that really made a diff as that was a weakness of mine at the time, she completely fixed my bunker game.

Her story of each of her parents walking down different sides of the fairway in events to help look for her ball cracked me up.

Brysons YouTube has totally flipped me on him too. I find him to be extremely likable.
I didn’t like him when he first arrived but I was standing next to him at the Northern Trust a few years back when he was talking to some fans. He was having an in depth convo with them about the golf swing as if he had known them his whole life. Since then I’ve thought he was a really cool guy

Bryson has the occasional social faux pas (some worse than others), but overall I think he's a really likeable guy. I think a round with him would be a lot of fun.

I am out on everything Paige..

That was a pretty good watch. It reinforced a few things that I’ve kinda dabbled with and got away from. The elbow and the front foot pivot point are two things that I didn’t ingrain and lost over time. The two pivot point thing really throws me, but I know I should incorporate that to stop occasionally hanging back.

I am out on everything Paige..
6 months ago is you said there is a really good golf video with Bryson and Paige I would have been hard pass. I thought Bryson was a jackass with a bunch of weird swing ideas and Paige was basically an Instagram model who played college golf 10 years ago.

This was really good. I find her content to be very hit or miss. Some of her YouTube stuff is good but a lot of the other stuff is fluff that is laying hard into her “assets”.

This was video was very different. Bryson was not giving her the hot girl treatment at all. This was good golfer to good golfer. There was a level of authenticity in their interactions that is frequently missing in Paige content because the only thing he was checking out was her swing. Bryson did an amazing job of showing how good her swing really is and could be.

I have come around on both of them and am shocked at how well they meshed in this video.

Good chemistry between these two.

Breaking 50......

Breaking 50......

Hole #1, "I'm gonna hit a nice soft driver here"

...hits over the green on a 328 yard par 4.

Paige has a nice swing.

Hole #1, "I'm gonna hit a nice soft driver here"

...hits over the green on a 328 yard par 4.

Paige has a nice swing.
I hate it when I do that.

Paige is pretty deadly with that putter in her hands.

I still maintain that a round with Bryson would be a lot of fun. He would be near the top of my list of pros I'd enjoy golfing with.

Back