BubbaKoos Burritos - What are you ordering?

That post

aka GolfOrElse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Boycotting
Searched and couldn't find a thread on this place. I'd never heard of it before but some co-workers got it yesterday and had good things to say. I'm thinking about going for my 'cheat meal' tomorrow.

What are you getting?
Bubbakoos menu.PNG

Been there a couple of times.
Food is decent.
Hibachi Steak and Shrimp burrito is pretty darn good.

Been there a couple of times.
Food is decent.
Hibachi Steak and Shrimp burrito is pretty darn good.
The co-worker I trust most in that group got the Hibachi steak and recommended it. It's the early favorite for tomorrow.

Steak and Shrimp burrito please.

WOOOW never heard of this place and now I really want to go there.

Steak and Shrimp burrito or i would try the general tso's chicken tacos

oh man...I'd need to go back because there are a few things I want. Actually all of it. I want all of it.

steak and shrimp burrito, the mango chicken taco salad and the general tso's tacos all sound good

oh man the crispy chicken bacon siracha quesadillas sound amazing.

Aaaand there’s one near my parents house. I’ll start with the sriracha shredded pork nachos, the chicken sriracha bacon ranch (what?!) quesadilla, bacon & cheese tots, and immediate regret.

You said cheat meal so I'm going full fat kid here.

Buffalo beef chiwawa
Tots with nacho cheese and buffalo
:cool:
That will be $19. :ROFLMAO:
its not the cheapest place for what you get, or maybe when I went, it seemed higher and everybody else has caught up.
But their tots and nacho cheese were good.

I see shrimp tacos, I order shrimp tacos. That's how it works.

Looks like the Steak and Shrimp burrito is the decisive early favorite.

Looks like the Steak and Shrimp burrito is the decisive early favorite.
I would bet a small fortune that most people are looking at that graphic and seeing about 6 choices and not realizing you create your own and those are just their signature creations :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

None here in NC but when I visit my parents there is 1 by them I will have to try it.

Have one nearby, never tried it (***but I never knew about it until just now with a quick google search...can't try it if I don't know it exists 😂)
But I'd add another vote for the shrimp + steak burrrito

Last edited:
General Tso's Tacos please. I don't care that I can make my own. I didn't see General Tso's anything on the menu.

And trying to read that menu gave me a headache. Thanks. It looks like something Taco Bell would come up with graphics wise

Steak and Shrimp burrito or that hot chicken burrito. That mango habanero salad in the tortilla bowl looks pretty awesome too though :unsure:.

Searched and couldn't find a thread on this place. I'd never heard of it before but some co-workers got it yesterday and had good things to say. I'm thinking about going for my 'cheat meal' tomorrow.

What are you getting?
View attachment 9122473
Cheat meal?? Dude you are a buck thirty-three soaking wet. You can afford a cheat year:LOL:

I want a burrito now.

I'd try the general tso's tacos

Back