Budget golf customer service is second to none

Nothing unreasonable about it. It would be unreasonable for him to demand, but there is nothing wrong with a simple request. .

It's pretty awesome for them to take care of him like this though. I wouldn't expect them to.

Neither did I but I gave it a shot and they were just amazing.

I have been fairly loyal to them since thp was given the discount code , but this transaction makes for a long term loyal customer which IMO pays bigger dividends down the road when I or someone else makes future purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their CS is a great group of people and they care about THPers and this community.
And for those that are 2019 Albatross Club Members, they have some INSANE stuff coming this year.

I can't imagine what they have in store for us.

Back in December, after returning from The Grandaddy, I missed out on a closeout deal on the Spieth 2 BOA shoes in black and white. It was an incredible deal and I had it in the cart and then it was gone. I was a little bummed so I reached out via DM on Twitter. Budget Golf's team responded back and let me know that they were sorry that I missed it and that normally closeouts don't return. However, in this case, they we're expecting more in January. I reached out today and they did an inventory search and found one in my size. It was the only one. They went to the location to physically verify this wasn't some inventory error. It wasn't. They then advised me that if I wanted them I should purchase them immediately as they added them to the site. As soon as it hit the site, I threw in the THP coupon and got a ridiculous deal on those. Actually got them for the same price as the closeouts without the BOA + the THP discount! They're service is top notch and even after all of the hoops they jumped through, they thanked me for my business. What an incredible group of people!

Back in December, after returning from The Grandaddy, I missed out on a closeout deal on the Spieth 2 BOA shoes in black and white. It was an incredible deal and I had it in the cart and then it was gone. I was a little bummed so I reached out via DM on Twitter. Budget Golf's team responded back and let me know that they were sorry that I missed it and that normally closeouts don't return. However, in this case, they we're expecting more in January. I reached out today and they did an inventory search and found one in my size. It was the only one. They went to the location to physically verify this wasn't some inventory error. It wasn't. They then advised me that if I wanted them I should purchase them immediately as they added them to the site. As soon as it hit the site, I threw in the THP coupon and got a ridiculous deal on those. Actually got them for the same price as the closeouts without the BOA + the THP discount! They're service is top notch and even after all of the hoops they jumped through, they thanked me for my business. What an incredible group of people!
Nice haul, brother. They really do go above and beyond... also, pics or it didnt happen (when they arrive)

Ordered a Cobra F8 driver for my bro in law last Wednesday. He had it in hand on Friday!

But here is where it gets really good.

On Friday Cobra had national price adjustments for the F8 - Budget honored the price adjustment and saved us $43!!!

So freaking cool! Thanks Budget!

sorry to bring an old thread back, but couldnt find a budget golf thread. I wanted to echo the statement. I got a pair of shoes from them (adidas) and after a round they just tore up the back of my feet. SO I reached out to adidas and got nothing back. Ive worn other Adidas without a ton of issues so thought I got bad shoes. Reached out to Budget Golf and they replaced my pair! Such a great company to work with. Class act all around.

Back