FrancisD

Reaction score
Handicap
I purchased the below package from Bulle Rock in December 2017, today I get a call from them that the package is no longer valid and to consider my $299 a gift card toward greens fees and none of the other inclusions are valid... ($299 doesn't even fully cover 3 rounds of golf)

Bulle Rock – Bronze VIP Player Package - $299

Includes:

• 3 rounds anytime/any day
  • voucher for 1 round anytime any day for an additional $70 + 5% amusement fee
  • includes guest round for $99 +5% amusement fee
  • includes April special(if purchased before April 1st 2018) -Bring a Foursome and pay for only 2 players between 4/1 - 4/30
  • 25% off an item in the proshop

What is up with my luck and golf courses changing their rules midyear?

Needless to say we all asked for refunds, it's their loss my usual foursome was going to travel the hour plus to play Bulle Rock 4 times this year. When we play we also do a replay @ $70 each, each lunch and purchase bloody marys/beers/drinks/etc all day from the beverage cart.

We love the course and their customer service was always top notch but this doesn't sit with me well.

I would be peeved also, you bought a voucher and they should honor it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Don't blame you for being pissed...

They’ve been terrible for the last few years, I stopped going a while ago. And now they’re trying to sell the course because they can’t fill all their lots. Always thought their CS was lacking, go to White Clay nearby instead.

That is really poor customer service. They should have honored the package you purchased.

Wow thats some bull...id be upset as well

That's total BS! Did they give an explanation on reneging? I'm surprised they gave you a full refund after the treatment they gave you. Just poor CS.

Oof, that's pretty awful.

Is it under new ownership? Either way it's a bunch of BS.

New Management

New Management

That's total BS! Did they give an explanation on reneging? I'm surprised they gave you a full refund after the treatment they gave you. Just poor CS.

They said they had a new general manager who is changing policies.

The crazy part is that they actually lowered their greens fees since I purchased the package. When I purchased it they were $130 a round $70 replay. Now its $99 a round $75 replay. So they were close to still giving 3 rounds for $299 but after the amusement tax it is $103.95 per round which is how they justified the change. "We are only asking for a few more dollars a round" is what they told me.

The deal was basically 5 rounds for $434 or 4 rounds for $369 not including tax, when you compare that to their new pricing of 5 rounds for $495 or 4 rounds for $396 basically the deal costs them $61 - $27 per person to get people to come to their course 5 times... Crazy that they would renege, they had us locked in for 3 and possibly 4 or 5 visits now they have nothing but 4 pissed off customers who might not ever go back to their course.

Doesn't matter if it's under new management or ownership, they have prior liabilities they must own up to and honor. I hope you get a refund because that's pretty bogus.

How To Go From 5 Visits To 0 Visits In One Easy Refund

sound business plan right there i tell ya

I'd go up the chain to the owners and ask them why their new GM is throwing away their money

I knew there was a good reason why I haven't been back to that course. I didn't think it was all that anyway.

Back