Burger - Mustard, Mayo, Ketchup, Sauce

Mustard is the only sauce I will allow on my burger. Same with hot dogs.

Mustard 95% of the time. Mayo every now and then but has to have tomato on it to do.

top and bottom bun get mayo

bottom bun gets mustard

top bun gets ketchup

At home: mustard, ketchup, dill pickle slices
Restaurant: Anything and everything.
To really rile this thread, I'm vegetarian and either get the Impossible burger or a veggie burger.
Yeah, I know, heresy.
My wife buys the Morningstar Farms veggie patties, I eat them once in a while. They’re definitely not a burger, but they’re not bad in their own right.

all. the. ketchup. please.

Usually choose between BBQ Sauce or Chipotle Mayo. Sometimes plain mayo with horseradish

It kind of depends how Im feeling. Sometimes I go ketchup only, sometimes I go mustard only, sometimes I go ketchup and mustard. Sometimes I even go crazy and go ketchup, mustard and mayo. 🤷‍♂️

My wife buys the Morningstar Farms veggie patties, I eat them once in a while. They’re definitely not a burger, but they’re not bad in their own right.
Me too. I will recommend you try an Impossible/Beyond burger. I was shocked at how "beefy" they taste.

top and bottom bun get mayo

bottom bun gets mustard

top bun gets ketchup
you have done this before it seems... haha glad you figured out your favorite concoction!

Special Sauce when possible, if the chef made it and recommends it, let's put it on there!

you have done this before it seems... haha glad you figured out your favorite concoction!

i might eat 10 burgers in an entire year. so when i do, i’m not gonna experiment haha

Generally no sauces. But, on occasion mayo or miracle whip. Hate ketchup and mustard.

Anything and everything but, no tomato allowed.

usually ketchup and mayo...sometimes i go ketchup mayo and mustard. never do bbq sauce. i have done the big mac version putting on thousand island.

whoever said miracle whip.....just WOW!!!! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Big thick juicy burger! If I got some leftover (pulled pork) that goes on top! Otherwise ketchup, Salt & white pepper

For me it’s ketchup and mayo

Once in a while a good chunky salsa but for the most part I’m a no sauce guy.

Me too. I will recommend you try an Impossible/Beyond burger. I was shocked at how "beefy" they taste.
I’ve tried the “Impossible Whopper” at Burger King. It doesn’t taste much different than their regular beef patties, and the calories and macros are almost identical. They’re a good alternative for somebody who chooses not to eat beef.

Mayo ketchup and cheese. Pretty plain. All you need on a good burger. Maybe a pickle or good brown mustard on occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorite Local Has this, and I think Ground Beef needs help

Mustard/Katsup but not too much
Cheddar
Onion Bacon Jam
Lettuce
Garlic Aioli
Brioche Bun - toasted

At home, I usually have

Mustard/Katsup but not too much
Red Onion
Lettuce/Tomato
Cheddar
Brioche Bun - toasted

Organic Ground Beef 85/15 - Meat cooked medium - blended with salt/pepper and a little barbeque rub

If I cook it? Cheese and that’s it.

If I get it somewhere, ketchup and mustard too usually.

Don’t believe in slathering my fat sandwich with more fat (mayo/miracle whip). I’d rather just have another sammich.

Back