NoLine

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Happy day for this Eagles fan - Chip's misfit toys are all being traded away. Bye Bye DeMarco, Kiko and Express Lane. Please take Matthews with you and his pending IR.

Howie Roseman is like a wife who was cheated on and is throwing the husbands clothes out on the front lawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But will they be better?

But will they be better?

Oh we'll never win until the year I die.

That aside the parts never fit last year, moves made no sense when they were made and the results bore that out. Personally I would have moved on from the pending ACL QB but the QB crop is so weak I can see why they re-upped him

I noticed the firesale, and was already busting the balls of a good friend who is a diehard Philly fan. The moves don't strike me as terribly smart, but I suppose I could be wrong :wink:

Should have gotten rid of Bradford too. That guy is a total bust and won't play more than 6 games this season due to injury.

Should have gotten rid of Bradford too. That guy is a total bust and won't play more than 6 games this season due to injury.

Funny you mention Bradford. When they resigned him last week, I heard an interesting tidbit. Over the course of his career he's thrown 78 TDs and has made $78 million. Seems like he's doing something right, haha!

Just saw this - I am a diehard eagles fan and I have mixed feelings. Gonna have to do more reading about this.

As an Eagles fan I couldn't be happier

As someone who lives in Dolphins country...ugh.

29th o-line in the league last year. They got some work to do there.

This deal will hopefully allow Marcus to develop at a less stressful pace, assuming they fix the O-Line to passable condition.

This deal will hopefully allow Marcus to develop at a less stressful pace, assuming they fix the O-Line to passable condition.

They probably could have got a serviceable RB in the draft. But big picture this is smart - start putting pieces around your QB. Now they have a TE and RB. Up next: OL + WR

They probably could have got a serviceable RB in the draft. But big picture this is smart - start putting pieces around your QB. Now they have a TE and RB. Up next: OL + WR

I'm expecting very low draft picks coming back in these deals - it wouldn't shock me to see a 6 that could become a 5 with certain playing metrics.

I always thought, prior to injury, Kiko Alonso was pretty good. Small sample size but he probably has the most future talent out of those releases IMO.

Looks like the Maxwell trade involves swamping 1st's and get the Eagles up from 13 to 8. The Murray trade is a swap of 4th's, moving the Eagles up 13 places in that round.

Back