CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

i usually wear a med or m/l cadet, depending on the manufacturer. so i ended ordering a medium and it just feels big. the Velcro goes all the way across.

glove is definitely cool but wish i got a small/medium, if there is such a thing
I bet our small will be better for you. Email me and we'll hook you up.

I received mine and only wore to the range. I typically wear an XL and ordered a Large in this glove. It is a tad tight, but I think it will stretch out when I play with it more. I think the next size up would be too big. No complaints about anything and will play my first round in the heat this weekendimage.jpg

I received mine and only wore to the range. I typically wear an XL and ordered a Large in this glove. It is a tad tight, but I think it will stretch out when I play with it more. I think the next size up would be too big. No complaints about anything and will play my first round in the heat this weekendView attachment 8948717
just curious, do you wear your wedding ring when you play?

Haven't heard of many issues with the mesh. Please ping me at rod@caddydaddygolf.com and we'll replace.

that’s generous but no need. i have a second one i bought. we’ll see how it goes. i’m even using dry glove and the same time. i do live in a super humid climate.

Hey guys, our updated Claw golf gloves for right handed players just came in and they're available to ship from our website (www.caddydaddygolf.com). We have medium and large Cadet sizes back in stock there too. We've raised our price slightly to $21.99 with free USPS 1st class shipping.

Almost forgot...

We'll run a 20% off special until the end of June for everyone that's been waiting for the new model. Please use code THP on our website.

Please note the stock on Amazon will continue to be the previous model until we sell thru a few remaining pieces.

The RH gloves for lefties are in California and we're just waiting for them to clear customs. RH and ladies sizes should both be here next week. Sorry about the delays. Thanks!
View attachment 8947217
Awesome, Rod - and thanks for the THP Special! Mine is still holding up great, but I'll be ordering a second one to have on hand for backup, love this glove.

I received mine and only wore to the range. I typically wear an XL and ordered a Large in this glove. It is a tad tight, but I think it will stretch out when I play with it more. I think the next size up would be too big. No complaints about anything and will play my first round in the heat this weekendView attachment 8948717
I think you're going to like it, I've played quite a few rounds in the heat with it already, this is a great glove for Arizona summer golf. No more wet, soggy leather! (y)

Waiting for that lefty version like.......

Got mine in,, played with it twice.. and like it.. I wear an extra large,, ordered a XL and it fits good an tight. The are cool, and have a great grip on the club... can relax the hand a tad bit more... RECOMEND YOU TRY THESE...

Got mine in,, played with it twice.. and like it.. I wear an extra large,, ordered a XL and it fits good an tight. The are cool, and have a great grip on the club... can relax the hand a tad bit more... RECOMEND YOU TRY THESE...

+1

I ordered two of the new ones the day they came out. Let my normal foursome rotate one of them between the guys - all three will be ordering soon.

My new one just came in the other day. Looks and feels great.

Unfortunately I won't be able to game it for a while since my original is going to last another 20 rounds :ROFLMAO:

Burning through gloves right now with the high heat here and sweat. I just ordered one of these to try out!! Thank you for the THP discount much appreciated.

Received mine just the other day but have yet to have a chance to put it to use. Just an FYI, I usually wear a cadet XL and ordered an XL and it feels just right when I put it on. Hopefully get to put it to use this weekend.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

Wore mine Saturday and didn't think about it once, which to me is a good thing. Obviously can't comment on durability, will have to get some time in on that front.

Hey guys, I wanted to let our left handed friends know we now have RH Claw gloves in stock and available on our website.
The 20% discount code THP will run until the end of June on them too. Thanks & sorry about the delays.

Ordered a medium RH to try.

Hey guys, I wanted to let our left handed friends know we now have RH Claw gloves in stock and available on our website.
The 20% discount code THP will run until the end of June on them too. Thanks & sorry about the delays.
Ordered two. Thanks so much, Rod. I paid for expedited shipping. Really hope these get here by Friday for AZ THP Golf League smackdown!!!!!

@Rod Dunlap sorry for my confusion but... when looking at the order form what do I select for a left handed golfer? On the drop down selection for dexterity, is it for the handedness of the player, or the hand the glove is going on?

@Rod Dunlap sorry for my confusion but... when looking at the order form what do I select for a left handed golfer? On the drop down selection for dexterity, is it for the handedness of the player, or the hand the glove is going on?
Please choose the RH glove and after it shows in your cart it should show RH for lefties. Thanks for the heads up. I'll see if we can adjust to make them easier to identify.

I believe it is the hand you wear the glove on, RH for left handed golfer

I believe it is the hand you wear the glove on, RH for left handed golfer
Awesome! Thank you! I've been waiting for the lefty gloves to be made:D

My gloves RH (lefty) showed up today. I typically wear a Medium Cadet and small is PERFECT for my hand. Thanks so much @Rod Dunlap! Can't wait to get them out on the course this weekend!

Burning through gloves right now with the high heat here and sweat. I just ordered one of these to try out!! Thank you for the THP discount much appreciated.

You will not burn through this one. You will love it! Looking forward to your thoughts.

I wore it one round in Arizona and it was about 100 degrees when we finished. It wasn’t a soggy mess like usual. The grip with the glove is really good, but I mainly bought it for the mesh.

You will not burn through this one. You will love it! Looking forward to your thoughts.

I have the glove and will be trying it out tomorrow aft. The fit is very good and I like the mesh back. I’ll post my thoughts after my late Friday session.

Back