CaddyDaddy First Class Travel Cover

Unfortunately we just went out of stock.

I think TGW and Golf Discount have stock though. Thanks!

Look what my ladies got me for Father’s Day! 😀

CCE567EA-DB17-4CA2-8D3A-33206D6026E2.jpeg

I finally got a chance to use mine (the one I won here on THP) last week. Here are my thoughts:

With a couple of small caveats, this sucker is great. We were in a second floor condo, and the wheels and glide rails (or whatever you want to call the hard plastic parts just above the wheels) made it very easy to get up the stairs. The zippers are heavy duty and the pulls are easy to grasp. It has plenty of room in there for even a stuffed to the gills golf bag.

I only have two small knocks on it. One is that it needs a prop rod (or whatever you call the thing that sticks out the top of the bag) to keep the top from wanting to fold forward. The bag may be a little taller than is necessary, but that also could be intentional to accommodate even the longest drivers. Second is that it doesn’t like to stand upright. It always wants to fall forward. I can make it balance if I get it just right, but the smallest disturbance will make it fall over. This could be a peculiarity caused by my specific bag (or the way I have it loaded).

All in all I’m very happy with it, and would be even if I had paid for the bag. It’s worth more than they’re charging for it, and every indication is that it’ll last a long time.

I finally got a chance to use mine (the one I won here on THP) last week. Here are my thoughts:

With a couple of small caveats, this sucker is great. We were in a second floor condo, and the wheels and glide rails (or whatever you want to call the hard plastic parts just above the wheels) made it very easy to get up the stairs. The zippers are heavy duty and the pulls are easy to grasp. It has plenty of room in there for even a stuffed to the gills golf bag.

I only have two small knocks on it. One is that it needs a prop rod (or whatever you call the thing that sticks out the top of the bag) to keep the top from wanting to fold forward. The bag may be a little taller than is necessary, but that also could be intentional to accommodate even the longest drivers. Second is that it doesn’t like to stand upright. It always wants to fall forward. I can make it balance if I get it just right, but the smallest disturbance will make it fall over. This could be a peculiarity caused by my specific bag (or the way I have it loaded).

All in all I’m very happy with it, and would be even if I had paid for the bag. It’s worth more than they’re charging for it, and every indication is that it’ll last a long time.
Thanks for the feedback and happy to hear regarding our price points.

Yes, we did make the First Class slightly longer than some of our other bags so that it can accommodate the longest drivers (and even some putters). Definitely recommend a travel cover pole from us or another brand as it help protects the longest clubs and also helps the bag stand up straight and roll easier.

Thanks for the feedback and happy to hear regarding our price points.

Yes, we did make the First Class slightly longer than some of our other bags so that it can accommodate the longest drivers (and even some putters). Definitely recommend a travel cover pole from us or another brand as it help protects the longest clubs and also helps the bag stand up straight and roll easier.

I’ll have to snag one of yours. No doubt it is also high quality.

Bought one a week or two ago and used it this past week. Really nice bag. Ive been impressed so far. Id suggest also buying a protection stick to put in your bag too. More protection the better!

I’m super impressed with the quality here. Especially the zippers and more importantly the area around them. Durability has plagued travel covers as of the last few years for me, but I think this one is going to stick.

I will update more as it gets more trial.

For anyone considering our First Class travel bags, we'll be bumping up the retail on them to $199 in a week or two.
They're still available at $179 on our website or Amazon.
Awesome to let us know that! Thanks, I wish I needed one.

Mine will make its maiden trip in May. May 21st headed to Atlanta. 1st leg of trip to Quest Cup in Alabama thanks to THP and Edel golf. Will post picks of First Class Cover when packed and ready. Bag looks awesome and super durable. Thanks for a great product at an amazing price A0124872-9D2D-4F1E-96D9-5EBBA11B4235.jpeg

I’m so impressed with how well this bag held up compared to a few others I have used. Heavy duty

I’m so impressed with how well this bag held up compared to a few others I have used. Heavy duty

I don't travel 10% as much as you do but I love mine too. I love how small it can fold up too.

I don't travel 10% as much as you do but I love mine too. I love how small it can fold up too.
Yeah it does get out of the way easily doesn’t it? Haha.

Should have mine delivered tomorrow and can't wait to check it out. Won't use it until August but will get some initial thoughts.

Should have mine delivered tomorrow and can't wait to check it out. Won't use it until August but will get some initial thoughts.
It’s a great bag.

My First Class was just delivered and I immediately noticed it's quality. The main polyester material is thick and feels like it's really going to be durable. The padding at the top looks to be an impressive 1" thick and is impressively sturdy. The YKK zippers are large and in charge. Has 2 crazy large external pockets that will easily hold shoes and anything else needed. And the military grade wheels are stout, and the hard bottom and skid bars on the back are excellent. Also folds up decently small as stated a few times.

As someone that developed consumer bags for 2 years out of a lot of the same materials, I am super confident in this thing holding up long term and can't wait to use it in August.

75C4BB9A-5751-4CC9-9E81-ACD405810AC7.jpeg

Top padding
F86DD5AB-E240-4610-A6A6-DACD63E778D4.jpeg
77ECBED5-C89F-4AB3-802C-4A3E35E20700.jpeg

Zipper
CF9562B5-E8C6-4477-AB43-409D8F189BFB.jpeg

Pockets
721E7D96-E3B1-48A1-B4E3-3A9C27D5923F.jpeg

Wheels/Skid Bars
9AA30FD3-B317-4C3E-A153-9929C80FF0FC.jpeg

Folded Up
A881F597-083E-4FEC-BAC7-5FD00C75011B.jpeg

mine showed up today too. Definitely everything is more sturdy looking than previous bag.

Curious how the side pockets work with a bag in the main area. They are big.

Last edited:
mine showed up today too. Definitely everything is more sturdy looking that precious bag.

Curious how the side pockets work with a bag in the main area. They are big.
Not nearly as big as they look with golf bag inside. Still room for extras. I was hoping that it would be a good place for shoes. For me I didn’t like shoes in the pockets.

Not nearly as big as they look with golf bag inside. Still room for extras. I was hoping that it would be a good place for shoes. For me I didn’t like shoes in the pockets.
That was kinda my guess. 👍

So I said that there would be a surprise today and it was way more than I could ever imagine.

I hope everyone in AZTHP along with me can send a huge thank you to @Rod Dunlap. Big gesture for the net winner of the AZTHP Championship.

The winner will receive this Caddy Daddy First Class Premium Golf Travel Cover. Way above any thing this league deserves or expected.

Please see reviews here. Caddy Daddy

This is so awesome and I know the league wants @Rod Dunlap to come out for an event team soon.

View attachment 9130966
View attachment 9130967🙏🙏🙏
One lucky AZTHPer will be reviewing soon

Yeah, fortunately, shoes fit fine inside next to the clubs and everything else. I like the pockets but put stuff like gloves and socks in them

Can you fit a pair of shoes or two in this with a bag easily?

Can you fit a pair of shoes or two in this with a bag easily?
Yes, I brought two pairs last time in it. Great travel cover.

First Class arrived today. Very very nice 🔥
Can't wait to try it out

Back