Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Does anyone play this anymore? I just bought a Xbox 1. I tried to play multiplayer and no one would join. Downloaded the DLC thing for $50 and still couldn't get into a game.

Tons of people play the game. Not sure what the issue would be. I have friends who play all the time without the DLC without any issue.

Tons of people play the game. Not sure what the issue would be. I have friends who play all the time without the DLC without any issue.

Do they play domination? That's the one I remember playing years ago. I'd start a match and no one shows up. One time about 5 people showed up but there was never enough to start game. Was wondering if no one played anymore and no one was online.

Do they play domination? That's the one I remember playing years ago. I'd start a match and no one shows up. One time about 5 people showed up but there was never enough to start game. Was wondering if no one played anymore and no one was online.

There are still 10s of thousands of people playing BO3 on both platforms every day. When you go into a domination playlist you can see how many people are currently online in that gamemode.

I am on PS4 so I cannot comment on the Xbox One, but I know there are tons of people still playing.

It could have something to do with your NAT settings. If you don't have it set to Open, it can cause quite a few problems with matchmaking. I unfortunately don't know how to change that, hopefully someone smarter with routers/modems can help you if it's not set to open.

It's the NAT settings. In Xbox settings it says "open". When I go into game it says "moderate". Can't figure out how to change it

Back