War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
This needed it's own thread.

COD. BLOPS.

Out last night at midnight, anyone gaming already?

As soon as my travel days from hell end I will be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This needed it's own thread.

COD. BLOPS.

Out last night at midnight, anyone gaming already?

Winchell definitely is. believe he got it at midnight release last night. I'll probably be waiting until black friday deals to see what I can snag it for, but I'll end up with it for sure eventually

I'm on it right now

i have had mine since yesterday, only had a couple of game online and liking it so far. It does take quite a while to install the game to the ps4 hard disc.

Getting a copy in the next hour. Playing 18 holes after so I will be on tonight

I'm heading out shortly to pick up my copy.

After work at 3 I'll be picking it up...really looking forward to tonight

Getting a copy in the next hour. Playing 18 holes after so I will be on tonight
Exactly what I'm doing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

played a couple hours this morning. Getting back on in a few. Its a good game, I still suck at it, but its a LOT better than AW

played a couple hours this morning. Getting back on in a few. Its a good game, I still suck at it, but its a LOT better than AW

I got sick and tired of the jumping in AW.

Waste of quality blopping time.

I'm practicing now so I can make the NYAO squad. Heard their legit

I'm practicing now so I can make the NYAO squad. Heard their legit

Their leader hasn't even gotten the game yet.

Plus I sucked at exo dodging. I will miss walker tanks in comeback though

I got sick and tired of the jumping in AW.

I will never get a score streak so it won't matter. Haha

Going to be a good wife and pick ddec's preorder up while he is off enjoying staff retreat.

Going to be a good wife and pick ddec's preorder up while he is off enjoying staff retreat.
That is awesome Jen
You should go ahead and install it for him as well.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Played for a short bit last night and this morning. Just jumped in online team deathmatch play. Didn't have much time for anything else.

Still the same old COD. I love it, but boy do those hours fly.... Had a few really good (for me) rounds 18-3, 17-5 and then a bunch of mediocre
ones...but I forgot how much I love playing it and now that I've finally finished the schooling part of my degree...... :act-up:

I am not into it as much anymore because of the futuristic parts. I don't like guys having jet packs and being able to jump and fly crap.

I need to buy a new game console now that school is ending and will have time to play games again and this game is one of the reasons as well.

Yeah, I'm totally not happy with that aspect...... I wonder if there's a way to turn those options off :)

I am not into it as much anymore because of the futuristic parts. I don't like guys having jet packs and being able to jump and fly crap.

There aren't jet packs in this game.

Back