Callaway A-15 Club

Got mine today, really nice gesture...Thanks Scott!!!!

Did Scotty G hook it up? I tweeted a couple pictures to Callaway Golf, but didn't get any response. I have been rocking all Callaway/Odyssey for a bit would love to get in this club.

That's awesome!!

I am officially a member now!

I love that i can be in this club. And i love that its because of Callaway that i can do it

Yeah I am...does this mean I am not a member of the club?...:)....ball and putter not Callaway.

Yes. A-15 I believe stands for all 15. Which is all 14 clubs and ball.

That is really sweet.

Guess I am the first official A13 member then!...Callaway should send me a putter and some balls to demo to completely flip me...:)....cant see myself ever changing from ProV1X and the Futura 7 putter.

Gonna be A14 soon. Swapping my m2 fairways for the xr16. The xr16 just suits my swing better. But can't give up my Scotty. Looks like A 15 is unattainable for me.

Yeah A14 would probably be the closest I could get if I swapped out my hybrids. Scotty is going nowhere fast.

I could do all 15 easily. Just need irons, and I would rock the Apex pro 16's with no problems at all. But an iron switch isn't in the near future at this point.

I was All 15 for a long time but I switched from the SuperSoft to the B330-RX last year. I still play the SS every once in a while but it's not my regular ball.

For the first time in a LONG time, I have a one manufacturer set. It is not intentionally trying to have one brand but they are what I currently like best. Plus my golf bag so I guess I'm A-16.

Really cool gesture from Callaway. I received mine Friday

Well it's official now! Can't wait to put this on my bag!!
26bdf483ef9a50835b3bf785662acd07.jpg

Nice, PhillyV! Glad to see you got one finally!

Thats so cool. I play all Callaway as well now, hoe do you guys receive these? Do you have to let them know you play all Callaway gear?

Thats so cool. I play all Callaway as well now, hoe do you guys receive these? Do you have to let them know you play all Callaway gear?

I have no clue how it works and I'm not sure anyone has ever said it publicly. I've signed up for testings with Callaway and you have to fill out your current clubs so maybe that helps? I've tweeted Callaway a few times pictures of my bag while out on the course too

That looks legit, brother!

I have no clue how it works and I'm not sure anyone has ever said it publicly. I've signed up for testings with Callaway and you have to fill out your current clubs so maybe that helps? I've tweeted Callaway a few times pictures of my bag while out on the course too
Look at your signature! That's all you need to know.

Back