Yes please. This is just the excuse I need to refresh my Apex 21s. Would look great with some MMTs in there as well!

I keep thinking maybe I should just reshaft my current irons since I’m moving to graphite.

then I see these pictures again and it makes me think I just need to order these

I keep thinking maybe I should just reshaft my current irons since I’m moving to graphite.

then I see these pictures again and it makes me think I just need to order these

They sure are pretty!

Current clubhouse leader for me, is a 5-PA set, with MMT 95s, painting the APEX and club number Green, and throwing on these grips

View attachment 9117465

Those will be sick! My son would be jealous. He loves anything green with his golf stuff.

We’re 4 days out from preorder on these. Anyone else planning on a set?

Not gonna lie, the 50% trade-in bonus sure makes it tempting...

Not gonna lie, the 50% trade-in bonus sure makes it tempting...
Limited to $500 trade-in credit per customer….

I'd be trading in a standard set of Apex 21s and a current model driver, so that would get me within a few hundred bucks of the total cost. This is definitely not a need situation for me, which is why I haven't already been on the phone with Callaway.

I feel like that gets thrown in during all of these, but they never have issues with going over that number.

I feel like that gets thrown in during all of these, but they never have issues with going over that number.
Anyone who has issues should PM me, and I'll get you a sales guy's info. :cool: No promises from me, but he has been incredible to work with over the last few years.

I need these to go ahead and ship already, before I get the urge to get more golf stuff

I need these to go ahead and ship already, before I get the urge to get more golf stuff
Shipment notifications do not cure that illness; they only reduce the symptoms temporarily

Thinking about ordering these. Always played standard length but thinking about ordering these at +1/2” based on static fitting charts. Worried about swing weight with DG Tour Issues though. Wondering if going down to DG 105 would be better. Too many options.

Saw that the Apex and Apex Black both qualify for the 50% trade in bonus from Callaway. Kinda makes me think that Cally had some extra Apex inventory and is doing everything they can to get it sold before the new releases this winter. Also could be that I want that to be the situation and have convinced myself that is the case.

Saw that the Apex and Apex Black both qualify for the 50% trade in bonus from Callaway. Kinda makes me think that Cally had some extra Apex inventory and is doing everything they can to get it sold before the new releases this winter. Also could be that I want that to be the situation and have convinced myself that is the case.

Historically, releases have come for flagship/new year iron models are around the end of February, so there’s plenty of time between now and then. That said, in today’s world of supply chain and production, there’s absolutely no guarantee that the same release model is followed going forward.
Plus the new black finish on these is going to be absolutely insane (more Jaws Raw rather than Apex 19 smoke).
I have zero reservations about playing these for a while, and I am someone that updates yearly.

Back