Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 Double Black Diamond Driver Preview Thead

I know everything the Epic SZ is and everything the DBD isn't in comparison but it's days like today with the driver that make me never wanna switch. Only two of my drives today missed in a way where I was in jail but both were real bad swings. I got in a groove with it in the middle of the round and it really gave me some good scoring opportunities. Something about the comfort and familiarity that is just hard to give up on
I know that groove, even if it is 40 yards behind your groove. You get the confidence and the sound it makes when you keep finding the center. When it's going well, it goes really well.

I know that groove, even if it is 40 yards behind your groove. You get the confidence and the sound it makes when you keep finding the center. When it's going well, it goes really well.

Yep. The DBD and Z Star XV combo is probably the best sounding impact I've ever experienced

Looks like Patrick Reed has the DBD back in the bag for the Presidents Cup. Not sure how long it’s been back in the bag but I know he really loved this driver and it’s still fun for me to take out every now and then

Looks like Patrick Reed has the DBD back in the bag for the Presidents Cup. Not sure how long it’s been back in the bag but I know he really loved this driver and it’s still fun for me to take out every now and then

I put this head back on my THCE raw shaft and will tinker tomorrow on the range. It's a very good driver and one that when my swing is grooved I hit well.

Back