Callaway Releases B21 Irons, Hybrid and Fairway Woods

I have 4 rounds on the B21 irons and they are very good. Forgiving, easy to hit, and a high ball flight..........everything I look for in an iron, and they look great.
What shaft and flex did go with ?

These hit CPO today.

Got a 25% off notice from CPO, and already had a free shipping coupon code I had been saving, so I ordered a B21 3w today. Happy Fathers Day to me... I can say my bag is finally complete, at least until 2022, lol.

I have been playing a B21 4H and 5H this season. I’m seeing very good results as far as distance, launch and forgiveness. I’m very happy with these in the bag. Playing with the stock graphite shaft which is perfect for me. 👍🏻👍🏻

Seriously pondering a 3 and 5 wood for the top of my bag! The driver is legit, so the fairway woods have to be as well!

Yep, I need more of the BB B21 tech in my bag! I am most definitely putting the 3&5 woods in my bag. Now, how to get the wife to agree to it after buying new irons?!🤷‍♂️
A live look at my wife…

Yep, I need more of the BB B21 tech in my bag! I am most definitely putting the 3&5 woods in my bag. Now, how to get the wife to agree to it after buying new irons?!🤷‍♂️
A live look at my wife…

I have the 3w, the 4H and 5H in my bag. If I didn’t have a Maverik Heavenwood I would probably have the 5w too.

I’m not in the market for irons but I would definitely consider the B21 irons if I was.

Second round today with the B21 3w. What a great club. It will definitely be staying in the bag. Top of bag is set for the foreseeable future: Rad Xd, B21 3w, Mav max HW.

Second round today with the B21 3w. What a great club. It will definitely be staying in the bag. Top of bag is set for the foreseeable future: Rad Xd, B21 3w, Mav max HW.

I hit the 3W very well today. Able to play it off the fairway and out of the rough. And like you I carry the Mavrik HW.

Just purchased a 9w off eBay to help me with my approach shots. Can’t hit a hybrid consistently so hoping this will help. Haven’t hit it but the shaft spec (55 reg) is my fit.

Back