Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls

Hi Just Hacking!
How much for a set of 4? and are they new?
Please advise.
Thanks.
2GOLF:)
Sorry I don't have anymore. They are scattered in water hazards and back yards around middle Georgia!! :ROFLMAO:

Guess this is a good time to show my current course Truvis balls, all played by me.

F2666DB0-9317-43AC-AB45-F39E7CC0A6B6.jpeg

Windham CC - Turner Hill - Sandy Burr
Granite Links - Mt. Washington - Owl’s Nest
Brunswick Plantation - Ipswich CC

Looking Good Mikey D!

I personally started collecting Callaway Truvis balls approximately a month ago.
I kind of gone a little overboard, I already purchased 123 thus far, not including a few other collectibles.
Some other time, we will talk about all of the other collectible balls.
It keeps me busy and a new little endeavor; well, almost new.
PS: You're practically a neighbor of mine, I live in Burlington.

2GOLF(y):)

Guess this is a good time to show my current course Truvis balls, all played by me.

View attachment 9070460

Windham CC - Turner Hill - Sandy Burr
Granite Links - Mt. Washington - Owl’s Nest
Brunswick Plantation - Ipswich CC
First time I've seen all but one of those I think. The peacock and buck ones are fantastic! Really cool that you've played all the courses. I think of the 100s of Truvis I have only a couple are from courses I've played.

Looking Good Mikey D!

I personally started collecting Callaway Truvis balls approximately a month ago.
I kind of gone a little overboard, I already purchased 123 thus far, not including a few other collectibles.
Some other time, we will talk about all of the other collectible balls.
It keeps me busy and a new little endeavor; well, almost new.
PS: You're practically a neighbor of mine, I live in Burlington.

2GOLF(y):)
123 in a month is quick collecting! I quit collecting a couple years ago, but I have some duplicates and maybe others I'd part with if you're interested. PM me to discuss if you want.

123 in a month is quick collecting! I quit collecting a couple years ago, but I have some duplicates and maybe others I'd part with if you're interested. PM me to discuss if you want.

Hi Shanewu.

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it, I am looking for Callaway Truvis Suits, named after the deck of cards, Diamonds, heats, Spade & Clubs, etc. Do you happen to have any new ones?
Please advise.
Thanks.
2GOLF

Hi Shanewu.

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it, I am looking for Callaway Truvis Suits, named after the deck of cards, Diamonds, heats, Spade & Clubs, etc. Do you happen to have any new ones?
Please advise.
Thanks.
2GOLF
I sent you a PM so we can discuss (y)

Here’s a couple from my home course.
image.jpg

First time I've seen all but one of those I think. The peacock and buck ones are fantastic! Really cool that you've played all the courses. I think of the 100s of Truvis I have only a couple are from courses I've played.

I've been finding that more and more courses are getting their own Truvis logo balls to supplement their standard logo ball. All of these courses except for Owl's Nest has a standard logo ball to go with it. Windham is my home course and the Truvis ball is the third logo ball I have from them. Their first logo was just a 'W' before they switched to the deer and W. I've been playing Sandy Burr for years and it was only within the last two years they got Truvis balls.

I've been finding that more and more courses are getting their own Truvis logo balls to supplement their standard logo ball. All of these courses except for Owl's Nest has a standard logo ball to go with it. Windham is my home course and the Truvis ball is the third logo ball I have from them. Their first logo was just a 'W' before they switched to the deer and W. I've been playing Sandy Burr for years and it was only within the last two years they got Truvis balls.
Sandy Burr is a great course when it is not flooded. My kids & I played at one time after a torrential rain, it was awful. Then one time on father's day it was awesome.
2golf

The W with the deer is a nice logo! (y) Where is the peacock one from?

The W with the deer is a nice logo! (y) Where is the peacock one from?

Turner Hill in Ipswich,MA. Fantastic private course that I’m lucky enough to play a few times a year with clients.

Back