Callaway Driver upgrade?

scott.french3

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I currently play the Epic Flash. I like the shaft in it and it has the same adapter as the later models. So, I was wondering if it would be worthwhile to consider upgrading to an Epic Speed, Rogue ST Max or Paradym. I am guessing there are forgiveness gains with the later models. Anyone done the upgrade within the Callaway family of drivers or did you go with another brand all together?

I upgraded from Rogue ST to Paradym and to me it was better across the board.

I’ve gone from Speed to Rogue ST to Paradym. You will absolutely see forgiveness gains as well as sound and feel upgrades. I can’t recommend the Paradym X enough though if you’re looking for max forgiveness as well as distance

I currently play the Epic Flash. I like the shaft in it and it has the same adapter as the later models. So, I was wondering if it would be worthwhile to consider upgrading to an Epic Speed, Rogue ST Max or Paradym. I am guessing there are forgiveness gains with the later models. Anyone done the upgrade within the Callaway family of drivers or did you go with another brand all together?
Currently play the Paradym X. I have played Callaway drivers for a while. Last driver i had was the Rogue ST Max which was the best driver i had played to that time . Every driver was an upgrade over my prior driver . The Paradym X was not only an upgrade it was the biggest upgrade i have experienced yet.

MASSIVE jump in forgiveness and ball speed retention imo.

Exciting to hear that 1 evolution had such a great improvement....

Has me foaming at the mouth for an 8 generation upgrade!

I had the speed, then the rogue ST which was a big upgrade from the speed. I now have the the Paradym which seems to be even more forgiving.

I have a Rogue ST Max D 9.0 head that is practically new if you are looking for one.

I went Epic Max to Paradym - huge improvement.

Must.. Not... Read... This.. thread.....

I went from Mavrik Max to Paradym X, huge improvement in every way. Much more forgiving, better ball speed retention, better sound/feel.

I usually upgrade every year around Black Friday, Callaway Preowned puts out some great deals. I'm currently on Rogue ST Max, and will probably trade in for Paradigm this year. I know there will be a new driver announced by then, but, it's such a significant discount for waiting less than a year, it's worth it to me. But, to answer your question, I've seen good forgiveness gains each time upgrading. If you're big on sound, it's a huge difference from the Epic Flash, to a newer model. I love the sound of the newer releases much better than the Epic Flash (it was "loud" to me, the newer ones feel more muted/solid sounding).

I think it would be well worth the upgrade. I went form the Rogue Max D to the Paradym X. I am in play so much more and the distance increase has been good.

I have had at least the last 4 or 5 Callaway drivers and everyone is better than the last. Currently playing the Paradym 💎 💎💎 and it is by far the best in sound, feel, forgiveness & distance. Totally a rockstar driver!

I really like my Rogue ST but am looking for a Paradym triple diamond to use with a UST shaft I won.

Back