Callaway Golf to Provide Golf Balls for Epson Tour Golfers

BigMac

#LLTG!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just read this article, thought it was awesome to see that Callaway has stepped up to supply Chrome Soft golf balls and gloves on an ongoing basis to any/all Epson Tour players who wish to use them. Additionally, their reps will visit a handful of Epson Tour stops each year to provide equipment fittings at no charge to the players. The Epson Tour is the official qualifying tour of the LPGA, this will be a huge benefit to the young/up and coming golfers fighting their way toward LPGA Tour membership.

Wow, that’s a huge benefit to the ladies. I wouldn’t be surprised one bit at the adoption rate on that one by many of the ladies

Saw a blurb on this on X last night. Just an incredible gesture to make sure these players have everything they need.

Wow, that’s a huge benefit to the ladies. I wouldn’t be surprised one bit at the adoption rate on that one by many of the ladies
I'd expect a pretty high adoption rate also. Anything to help defray their expenses is a big advantage for them, and the Chrome Soft is a great ball.

I heard callaway is a major sponsor for that tour. My guess is there is potentially more coming. But balls is an awesome start.

That is fantastic support from Callaway for the Epson tour.

That is such an awesome thing for Callaway to do.

This is great. Absolutely there will be a high rate of adoption for sure.

Just read this article, thought it was awesome to see that Callaway has stepped up to supply Chrome Soft golf balls and gloves on an ongoing basis to any/all Epson Tour players who wish to use them. Additionally, their reps will visit a handful of Epson Tour stops each year to provide equipment fittings at no charge to the players. The Epson Tour is the official qualifying tour of the LPGA, this will be a huge benefit to the young/up and coming golfers fighting their way toward LPGA Tour membership.

Great gesture by Callaway and a great way to grow the interest and investment in Callaway products

Seems like a win-win for both sides

Smart move by Callaway. I think the investment pays off in the long run.

Very cool.

I dig it.

Also points to what is likely the ball that fits them best. I know I’m taking notes on that.

Thats really cool to see by Callaway

Very cool of callaway and a smart investment

Love hearing this. Glad to see the Epson players getting some additional support.

Awesome move by Callaway. The fact that a pro golfer buying balls at the pro shop is kind of crazy to me. Had no idea they had to buy their own balls.

Awesome move by Callaway. The fact that a pro golfer buying balls at the pro shop is kind of crazy to me. Had no idea they had to buy their own balls.
The feeder/qualifier tours definitely aren't the glamorous pro golfer life. Entry fees into Epson Tour events are $450 apiece, plus of course they're on the hook for their own travel, food, lodging, equipment, attire, caddies, etc., so the expenses add up quickly for these ladies. The top earner on the Epson Tour last year was $125,000 and it drops off steeply from there, so any kind of financial relief is a welcome benefit to them.

Love to see this as it’s a huge gesture that will go a long way for both Callaway and the ladies on the tour.

Wow... way to go Callaway!!!

Very cool of Callaway, and a good investment in future relationships for them. Love to see it.

What a great gesture. Unfortunately I had to wade through that terrible article to find out about it.

Free balls and a chance to get fit every few months. That sounds amazing for young broke professional golfers.

Interesting strategy

It's a good idea maybe, it's great for the gals but also gets younger potential pros on the Callaway staff in a sense.

This is like in engineering, some of the top vendors will partner with University EE programs and give their classes free parts to demo with. It's nice for the students but also hooks them on your tools for when they get jobs.

Like was posted....win/win

Back