Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

If I could build even 5 mph speed up it would be massive. Lots of winter left to work.... just absolutely no space to do it anymore.

If I could build even 5 mph speed up it would be massive. Lots of winter left to work.... just absolutely no space to do it anymore.
We need a teleporter to my house for you.

Y
We need a teleporter to my house for you.
Yes. That would be amazing.

The kicker is, I am at a college 7 hrs a dat with a gym. Have I ever gone into that gym? Never. Every day is drop kids off, work, pick kids up.

Even my spacious shipping bay is gone. No room for an indoor net anymore.

The saving grace is I can get ti the simulators at Evo now on the weekends. I need to get out, and maybe week by week, take two irons and a driver/wood, and only hit those. I NEED to build the baseline numbers. I want the stats, and I want to learn more about my swing/flight... instead of just going by on course sight

I may have just put a sky mark on my Ai Smoke driver and a hole in the ceiling. The world is coming to an end.

On the bright side had a good session messing with various settings. Yesterday I was seeing launch between 10-12* and just by messing wit the COG was seeing 14-16* of launch.

Now that sky mark blemish…
Monty Python Fight GIF

So I'm curious to those who have got a few rounds with them now... what are seeing between this and your previous gamer?

So I'm curious to those who have got a few rounds with them now... what are seeing between this and your previous gamer?
Biggest thing is more forgiveness on off-center hits. And that's saying something because the Paradym X was already so good.

Biggest thing is more forgiveness on off-center hits. And that's saying something because the Paradym X was already so good.
Which is good cause this seems to be their selling point this year. Thanks for the feedback. I get fitted next week.

Y

Yes. That would be amazing.

The kicker is, I am at a college 7 hrs a dat with a gym. Have I ever gone into that gym? Never. Every day is drop kids off, work, pick kids up.

Even my spacious shipping bay is gone. No room for an indoor net anymore.

The saving grace is I can get ti the simulators at Evo now on the weekends. I need to get out, and maybe week by week, take two irons and a driver/wood, and only hit those. I NEED to build the baseline numbers. I want the stats, and I want to learn more about my swing/flight... instead of just going by on course sight
I couldn’t go to the gym at asu either.

You’ll get your fix buddy. Winter will end.

I may have just put a sky mark on my Ai Smoke driver and a hole in the ceiling. The world is coming to an end.

On the bright side had a good session messing with various settings. Yesterday I was seeing launch between 10-12* and just by messing wit the COG was seeing 14-16* of launch.

Now that sky mark blemish…
Just be glad it happened at home and not in the THP Tech Studio! :ROFLMAO:

I don’t think i saw anyone post this yet…. I love seeing videos like this.. a pro that is really excited about new equipment that is going to improve his misses, that’s how you know you got something good!

Has yet to knock his Rogue ST out in f the bag though….

Lack of distance not being lost from off center strikes. The talk of sweet from every spot is true.

Dunno what I was trying to prove to myself by waiting four days to order, but put my order in for 9˚ Max this afternoon.
Has yet to knock his Rogue ST out in f the bag though….
I think it's going to be interesting for me as well. I'm due for my driver upgrade but the ST has been a great driver for me. Worth noting that I thought the exact same thing about my Mavrik before that, and the driver before that. :LOL: Once this comes in I'll try to book some sim time to get mine dialed in.

Dunno what I was trying to prove to myself by waiting four days to order, but put my order in for 9˚ Max this afternoon.

I think it's going to be interesting for me as well. I'm due for my driver upgrade but the ST has been a great driver for me. Worth noting that I thought the exact same thing about my Mavrik before that, and the driver before that. :LOL: Once this comes in I'll try to book some sim time to get mine dialed in.
What shaft did you go with?

Had a great day with the Ai-One Max today, was absolutely smoking it. I hit 9/14 fairways (including 6/7 on the back 9), had a 268 yard drive on an uphill par 4 and 273 on another (downhill) par 4. Had me wondering where the hell that was all last weekend! :LOL: I had one OB where I chose a pretty aggressive line on a dogleg left and then pulled it, but that's not on the driver, that's on me.

What shaft did you go with?
Tensei Blue 65 since that was what fit me best when I was working with the Callaway rep. Kinetixx Velocity will get first crack since that's what I'm playing now, and it'll help me get some realistic comparisons. I'll also take a few other Callaway adapter shafts with me to see if one plays better. All that said I'm 100% ok playing the stock shaft if it fits me best.

Tensei Blue 65 since that was what fit me best when I was working with the Callaway rep. Kinetixx Velocity will get first crack since that's what I'm playing now, and it'll help me get some realistic comparisons. I'll also take a few other Callaway adapter shafts with me to see if one plays better. All that said I'm 100% ok playing the stock shaft if it fits me best.
The Kai'li White was a great fit for me in the Paradym TD head so I'm all for stock if it makes sense.

Hey, at least you skipped a revision. 2 years in the bag for a driver is "Pretty Rare" around here....

Hey, at least you skipped a revision. 2 years in the bag for a driver is "Pretty Rare" around here....
I don't know why but I tend to prefer every other release over the ones in between them. My gamers since the '17 GD have been Rogue, Mavrik, Rogue ST Max and now the Smoke Max assuming it wins the spot (I have faith). There was a dalliance with a couple of G series Max drivers in there but nothing that made it to my league bag, which is generally the measuring stick for me on drivers.

That’s what happened to me. We had the opportunity for what felt like any shaft under the sun.
The one we liked best at the fitting? The stock Tensei 55 R. Can’t wait to hear your side by side tests.

That’s what happened to me. We had the opportunity for what felt like any shaft under the sun.
The one we liked best at the fitting? The stock Tensei 55 R. Can’t wait to hear your side by side tests.
Same thing happened to me when I was at the Grandaddy. Still have one of those shafts in the basement I think. Will definitely post my findings.

Had a great day with the Ai-One Max today, was absolutely smoking it. I hit 9/14 fairways (including 6/7 on the back 9), had a 268 yard drive on an uphill par 4 and 273 on another (downhill) par 4. Had me wondering where the hell that was all last weekend! :LOL: I had one OB where I chose a pretty aggressive line on a dogleg left and then pulled it, but that's not on the driver, that's on me.
That is a great day on the course with the driver!

That is the shaft I’m rocking right now. Kinetixx but have the Ventus TR5 that I will be going back to.

That is the shaft I’m rocking right now. Kinetixx but have the Ventus TR5 that I will be going back to.
Ventus is what I'm rocking with Ventus 5R.... its been so stable and phenomenal for me!

I broke down and pre-ordered an AI Max 9* when I noticed they had the Mitsubishi Vanquish 50 as a no upcharge shaft- been wanting to try that shaft. Already have a Paradym triple diamond 10.5* from last season, which I love, so I went lower loft with more forgiving version this time.

Never been fit before or ever bought a brand new release but I thought it was time. Got to hit the Qi10 and darkspeed but the Paradym smoke triple D was just too good. I even ordered it with a Ventus Blue TR 6x which felt so good. I felt like I had to swing hard to play the black but the blue was easy to cruise with and load. The Denali is a great shaft as well but this was my Christmas gift to myself. Going to really enjoy driving the ball in 2024 👍🏻

Attachments

• IMG_4426.jpeg
    IMG_4426.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4425.jpeg
    IMG_4425.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 22
Back