Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Smoke has now beat the longest drive from my X last year. This club is absolutely unreal. Wish the second shot was a bit better, but the driver had nothing to do with that lol
IMG_9740.jpeg

Smoke has now beat the longest drive from my X last year. This club is absolutely unreal. Wish the second shot was a bit better, but the driver had nothing to do with that lol
View attachment 9257594
That’s big numbers this early in the year…noted for Anime Gods chances.

I love the Ventus Red! I am glad you found something that worked.

I took a few weeks off and went back to the range today. I was crushing it today, at least as far as I can hit it. I am looking forward to playing this weekend!
Feels Fred Armisen GIF by Amazon Prime Video

View attachment 9257594
Thats crazy, so early into the season as well!

Well done. Muchmore yardage.

That’s big numbers this early in the year…noted for Anime Gods chances.
The consistency I’m seeing is truly mind blowing. If I can keep even half of this up in a few weeks, watch out!

I hit some bombs on the range with this driver, I’m feeling confident for tomorrow.

The consistency I’m seeing is truly mind blowing. If I can keep even half of this up in a few weeks, watch out!
Noted sir- love it and happy you’re finding early success

View attachment 9257594
The Rock Comedy GIF by Baywatch Movie

99 yards into a par 5!? Insanity muchy

The Rock Comedy GIF by Baywatch Movie

99 yards into a par 5!? Insanity muchy
Don’t let the second shot distance fool you. I was playing one ups today and it’s already a shorter par 5. Tipped out it’s only 480.

View attachment 9257594
Is the Lin-Q Red your usual shaft profile, or is that new for this season?

Is the Lin-Q Red your usual shaft profile, or is that new for this season?
Red was what I was fit in to last season. White has been the game changer this year with a bit of a fixed swing and the increased launch of the Smoke

*Just changed the signature

Will had my 1st round of the season and 1st drive with it was great but then struggled a bit.
Had 3 very good drives out of 9.
2 so so. 4 not good. Must misses were right as if it was going to be a draw but never came back.

Going to have to make some adjustments though in fairness was my 1st round in 6 weeks and 4th since November.

I might move it back to standard setting from-1 or move the cog to D.
File some reason at it sets very open at address compared to the one I denied and I think I am struggling a bit to square it up.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

I found something and I’m liking it with the Smoke Max. Just bombing drives, well not like @Muchmore length but anything over 260yds for me is good. Today on course for league and I’m looking forward to doing some damage!!!

Haven't played the TripD in quite a while. Feels like today's a day for it. Giddyup!

Smoke Max users am curious to hear what cog and loft and rear weight settings have worked best for you.

Haven't played the TripD in quite a while. Feels like today's a day for it. Giddyup!
Do you have the heavy weight forward or in the back?

I know others after mentioned it but, I got away with several misses and still carried deep (especially on the toe side).

Dan crushed this driver today. So long.

Smoke Max users am curious to hear what cog and loft and rear weight settings have worked best for you.

Standard cog, set to +1/N (11.5) and rear weight all the way to the fade setting. I also have put in a 5g weight in the front over the 2g.

Standard cog at +1/D and APW all the way in the draw setting. The Smoke Max is much less draw biased than my Paradym X was.

Back