Played my first round with the irons yesterday. It was the best round I've had in several months. They're incredible. I can't say enough good things about these irons. They have just enough forgiveness to save several strokes a round. On one particular long par 3 I hit it on the toe and with my old irons I would have come up 10-15 yards short but the forgiveness on these I landed on the front part of the green and was able to save par. These irons are just so much fun to play.

Played my first round with the irons yesterday. It was the best round I've had in several months. They're incredible. I can't say enough good things about these irons. They have just enough forgiveness to save several strokes a round. On one particular long par 3 I hit it on the toe and with my old irons I would have come up 10-15 yards short but the forgiveness on these I landed on the front part of the green and was able to save par. These irons are just so much fun to play.
Hell of a way to kick off your first time out with them. Looking forward to seeing how you progress with them.

I hit the Standard and X 7 irons over the weekend.
They didn't have my DG 105R so I hit a Project X IO - It felt fine in the standard Paradym head and did get a couple of good shots.
However when I transfered that shaft to the X - It just felt too heavy.
I was struggling with the "Left" until I found out that the fitter put in a 2 up head which was no good.
Had him put in a 1 Flat and then I started to hit some really nice shots with some decent spin.

A1B4C050-9CA1-4FEE-8C62-8322BA39ED7F.jpegFF4DF035-2792-4018-A2A1-232222BFAB59.jpeg

Last edited:
Played this weekend and shot ok. Had a few rough holes but the Paradym irons are not leaving the bag. My mid to long iron game right now has never ever been this good. Solid high long strikes are happening. I am having more trouble with the short irons and that is me just swinging too hard is all. I need to just smooth out the shorter clubs and ill be better in that area. If i had to pick one iron that i just love to hit it is my 6 for sure. We have league day this Sat and I'm going to work my short irons all week!

I hit the Standard and X 7 irons over the weekend.
They didn't have my DG 105R so I hit a Project X IO - It felt fine in the standard Paradym head and did get a couple of good shots.
However when I transfered that shaft to the X - It just felt too heavy.
I was struggling with the "Left" until I found out that the fitter put in a 2 up head which was no good.
Had him put in a 1 Flat and then I started to hit some really nice shots with some decent spin.

View attachment 9161973View attachment 9161976
The bottom is the X? The descent on the bottom would cause me to choose the X, if I were you, assuming that the X is the bottom photo.

The bottom is the X? The descent on the bottom would cause me to choose the X, if I were you, assuming that the X is the bottom photo.
They are both X - One hit a little better than the other

That makes sense to me. The ball speeds were too similar.
I got 100 MPH in October from both the Rogue ST OS and JPX 923 HL.
So I think that my winter rust and a PGATSS sketchy Foresight 2.0 Radar puts me closer to 100 MPH in couple of months.
The Spin is still good in my mind for a GI iron.

I got 100 MPH in October from both the Rogue ST OS and JPX 923 HL.
So I think that my winter rust and a PGATSS sketchy Foresight 2.0 Radar puts me closer to 100 MPH in couple of months.
The Spin is still good in my mind for a GI iron.
Your speed definitely will pick up. Mine is way down right now, too.

I was able to get out to the sim today with the Paradym X irons today for the first time.

Man, these irons are a thing of beauty. They hit beyond pure. And the sound is simply perfect.

I can’t wait to get them on the course because they were so easy to hit. It didn’t matter if I hit low, off the toe, or a total mishit. The irons felt great.

Gaming these compared to my Rogue Max irons is going to be a fun.

I need to repeat I am in LOVE with these irons.

I had never hit an iron that felt so clean when the ball was struck. I tend to hit low and off the toe on mishits, and frankly, I couldn't tell on some of my hits that the shot was not the dead middle. That might be a hindrance to some, but for me, I love that I don't feel like the ball was hit poorly.

I tested on Foresight yesterday to compare my Rogue Max 7i and Rogue AW with their Paradym X counterparts.

Besides the feel, I am noticing a couple of things right off the bat. The ball speed, launch, spin, and descent are all higher with the Paradym X.

These two clubs are a good comparison since the lofts are identical. The Rogue 7i comes in at 27.5, and the Rogue AW at 46 degrees. These are the same for my Paradym X irons. The one difference between the two is the offset. I would have thought the Paradym X was more offset by looking at them at address, but according to the Callaway site the Rogue comes in with more offset (6.1 and 4.3mm to 4.83 and 3.68 respectively)

The Paradym X is the cleaner club (front) in both pictures.

7 Irons
IMG_1562.JPG

AW
IMG_1563.JPG

Here are the Foresight Numbers to compare from above:

Rogue Max 7i vs Paradym X 7i

7 Iron Comparison.JPG

Rogue Max AW vs Paradym X AW

AW comparison.JPG

In both irons, I saw better numbers in Ball Speed so I do expect a few extra yards. I don't think the distance will be a ton, but what I really like and hope to see is a greater decent angle to give me more stopping power to go with an increase in spin.

What I will not know for certain is how the two irons really compare until I get them out on the course, but I am liking what I see on the first simulator run thru.

Thursday can't get here quick enough for me.

@fuffle master I would say that my findings from my swings on Sunday would confirm everything you've posted.
Paradym X irons are little faster, launch a little higher and spin a little more that the Rogue ST MAX OS I've been comparing.
My plan next is get my 923 HL, Epic Forged and ST MAX OS on the monitor to see how they compare.

I hadn't hit the Paradym irons yet, but my buddy got his set today (Paradym core model) and was loading them into his bag in the parking lot when I got there. He was hitting them well, and when we got to hole #12 (157 yard par 3 with water front and both sides), I asked him if I could hit his 7 iron. He handed it to me, I hit my tee shot which landed on the green, bounced off the pin and left me a 10 foot birdie putt (which I missed, of course) :LOL:. Feel and sound are great, ball flight was beautiful, I'd say my first impression of them was pretty good. ;)

I've searched pretty heavily on this subject so apologies if I've just missed it but is there any comparison between the paradym and the st pros?

I have found the pros to feel great but just a hair not forgiving enough and a bit low spin and as much as I don't really want to trade in yet again would have trouble not doing so if there's an upgrade in those areas.

Here are the Foresight Numbers to compare from above:

Rogue Max 7i vs Paradym X 7i

View attachment 9162179

Rogue Max AW vs Paradym X AW

View attachment 9162180

In both irons, I saw better numbers in Ball Speed so I do expect a few extra yards. I don't think the distance will be a ton, but what I really like and hope to see is a greater decent angle to give me more stopping power to go with an increase in spin.

What I will not know for certain is how the two irons really compare until I get them out on the course, but I am liking what I see on the first simulator run thru.

Thursday can't get here quick enough for me.
Great info there. I’m curious to see Paradym vs Apex 21 number wise.

I've searched pretty heavily on this subject so apologies if I've just missed it but is there any comparison between the paradym and the st pros?

I have found the pros to feel great but just a hair not forgiving enough and a bit low spin and as much as I don't really want to trade in yet again would have trouble not doing so if there's an upgrade in those areas.
This is the only thing I've found:

I was playing ST pros right before I got my Paradyms. The Pardyms are better feeling and more forgiving and longer for me. The size between the two are very comparable also. I am hitting more greens and giving myself way more birdie looks than I ever did with my pros. I did get a different shaft in the Paradym I went heavier with a regular flex fyi. I had every intention of keeping both sets and the Paradyms are so good I sold the pros already.

Thank you so much for that. I want to love the pros just based on the look but there's something ever so slightly missing there for double digit caps. Probably they are a hair too demanding for where I am.

Thank you so much for that. I want to love the pros just based on the look but there's something ever so slightly missing there for double digit caps. Probably they are a hair too demanding for where I am.
The core Paradym have a ton of forgiveness and still look "little" at address.

If I can hit them, anyone can

Find yourself a fitting day and go try them out. My guess is you will come back here telling us what you ordered! :cool:

The problem in fitting is I always swing well on mats indoors. It's outdoors forgiveness off shaky lies.... Very hard to replicate in fitting. Every iron is high and straight out of the middle.

But yes your point is taken well.

The problem in fitting is I always swing well on mats indoors. It's outdoors forgiveness off shaky lies.... Very hard to replicate in fitting. Every iron is high and straight out of the middle.

But yes your point is taken well.
Search for demo days at golf courses near you. You can test the new clubs outdoors on the range.

So i got off track a bit with my iron play over the last 10 days or so. I just could not get myself straightened out. Today was lesson day and it was something very simple that my coach saw. After about 5 minutes i was back to hitting nice iron shots. I love the feel off of the Paradyms. I actually look forward to hitting my long irons now. That is something that i never use to say. At the end of the lesson today i told my coach i was going to hit my 5 iron and if i flushed it i was out of there and leaving on a good one lol. He said lets see it here is the video. I love leaving on a swing that feels so simple and you crush it! Sorry for the video quality.

Back