Callaway wants you to "Hit The Links" Contest

So basically if they didn't ask for your address when you signed up you were too late? Don't remember entering my address. Oh well. really wanted to try these, guess I'll go pick up a box.

Pretty sure, they asked for my address right after I submitted my foursome.

...of course I haven't gotten balls yet either, so what do I know? :neutral:

I entered my address, but I can't remember if I entered my physical address or my PO Box.

Still no box of golf balls here. I know that I got the box and entered my info. Maybe they got delivered when we weren't home and someone swiped them from the doorstep. I hope not, but with so many people haven't gotten theirs already I am starting to give up hope of getting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Same here. I still haven't received mine. I have given up hope.

None here either. I don't care that much about a box of balls, but I do kind of feel left out. Hopefully nobody swiped them, I've never had stuff stolen from my doorstep before.

nothing here either, I sent Chad a tweet May 13th & he said they were still shipping them...

nothing here either, I sent Chad a tweet May 13th & he said they were still shipping them...
I did the same last week...said not all of them had gone out yet... still waiting on mine as well.

I did the same last week...said not all of them had gone out yet... still waiting on mine as well.

I haven't received any balls in the mail, but just assumed I wasn't one of the first 1000 to enter. I was asked for my address as well.

I haven't received any balls in the mail, but just assumed I wasn't one of the first 1000 to enter. I was asked for my address as well.

They said if you were asked for your address then you were part if the first 1k

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I haven't gotten them either after getting to the address screen. Not a big deal either way for me, but would be nice to try them free.

Has anyone received theirs lately? I'm starting to think mine never shipped...

Has anyone received theirs lately? I'm starting to think mine never shipped...

No, I think the ship has sailed. I feel that the first 1000 got there's and it is done. Again, I also filled out my address when ask when entering the contest.

No, I think the ship has sailed. I feel that the first 1000 got there's and it is done. Again, I also filled out my address when ask when entering the contest.

I'm going to try and contact them today...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I agree with you. I think they captured everyones address for future marketing efforts.

Back