Callaway wedges are raw only?

jjfcpa

Reaction score
Handicap
And I missing something or is Callaway all-in on raw wedges? I was going to order some new MD5 wedges, but with the limited lofts, nothing works for me. Looks like the only wedges with all the grinds and lofts are the raw wedges. What if you don't want "raw" wedges?

And I missing something or is Callaway all-in on raw wedges? I was going to order some new MD5 wedges, but with the limited lofts, nothing works for me. Looks like the only wedges with all the grinds and lofts are the raw wedges. What if you don't want "raw" wedges?
Just the face is raw from my understanding. Also don't think you have another option from Callaway if you don't want the raw face.

The raw thing is such a misleading concept. They dont HAVE to rust if you dont want to. Just have to give them proper care. Cleaning and drying after every round is sufficient. Your missing out tho, because the jaws raw are a pretty incredible little wedge.

Update us on the Edison wedges. Be interesting to learn more about.

The raw thing is such a misleading concept. They dont HAVE to rust if you dont want to. Just have to give them proper care. Cleaning and drying after every round is sufficient. Your missing out tho, because the jaws raw are a pretty incredible little wedge.
This. All this.

Update us on the Edison wedges. Be interesting to learn more about.
The guy behind them was also behind Eidolon, SCOR, and Ben Hogan when it came back. They seem to check a lot of his past design boxes. Huge threads on each of the predecessors here on THP to boot.

The guy behind them was also behind Eidolon, SCOR, and Ben Hogan when it came back. They seem to check a lot of his past design boxes. Huge threads on each of the predecessors here on THP to boot.
We just happen to have a very interesting brand story on that hitting tomorrow

We just happen to have a very interesting brand story on that hitting tomorrow
That, TRULY excites me.

Back