Calling all Carolinians

That’s going to be high season for pinehurst, you’re looking a good bit more than 200 for a weekend.

I’d love to play the Sandhills though. Haven’t been out there yet and I’m under 2 hours away too.

How do the rates look in the summertime for Myrtle.

From my understanding we went at a non peak time. Parkland was 70 and Myrtlewood was 54

I owned a condo at Legends off of the 17th on the Parkland course for 13 years (across from the huge middle fairway bunker).

Lots of incredible memories there with family, friends, and employees of Legends who became friends. I miss that place, haven't been since 2015.

I absolutely had a blast.

That’s going to be high season for pinehurst, you’re looking a good bit more than 200 for a weekend.

I’d love to play the Sandhills though. Haven’t been out there yet and I’m under 2 hours away too.

Can you educate me what part of the Carolinas is considered Sandhills?

Can you educate me what part of the Carolinas is considered Sandhills?

Anything southeast of Raleigh. I would consider Sanford the beginning of the Sandhills then all the way down to almost the coast. You can tell by looking at the side of the road. You will see less dirt/top soil and more sandy soil.

I'd be down for a gathering.

Any body in Charlotte playing this weekend? A buddy and I are looking to play possibly.

I’m playing tomorrow in my club game but it’s full currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m playing tomorrow in my club game but it’s full currently.

Everyone is pretty full and the only open times are like 2ish which it will be close to 100, NAH I am good.

I'm headed to Myrtle Beach for the July 4th weekend. Looking to get a round or two in if anyone wants to join me. No plans on which course, but guessing I should start looking at tee times soon because it's a holiday weekend.

Everyone is pretty full and the only open times are like 2ish which it will be close to 100, NAH I am good.

I'm going to be at Great Wolf Lodge in Concord in late July. I will try to bring my clubs and sneak out for a while if you want to meet up! Hopefully, my better half will be ok with it!

I'm headed to Myrtle Beach for the July 4th weekend. Looking to get a round or two in if anyone wants to join me. No plans on which course, but guessing I should start looking at tee times soon because it's a holiday weekend.

I might be able to take you up on this!

I'm going to be at Great Wolf Lodge in Concord in late July. I will try to bring my clubs and sneak out for a while if you want to meet up! Hopefully, my better half will be ok with it!
Good course. ..Rocky River Golf Club is about 1/2 mile from Great Wolf.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rocky River and highland Creek both less than 10 minutes away and I live less than 15 away. Just let me know.

Anyone going out early tomorrow to try and beat the rain? The weekend I have nothing to do and my wife and son are out of town visiting her family and it rains :(

Anyone going out early tomorrow to try and beat the rain? The weekend I have nothing to do and my wife and son are out of town visiting her family and it rains :(

We have our big Ryder Cup deal this weekend. If it gets called, I wouldn’t be apposed to sneaking out if possible. I’ll PM you if we get canceled today.

We have our big Ryder Cup deal this weekend. If it gets called, I wouldn’t be apposed to sneaking out if possible. I’ll PM you if we get canceled today.

I'd be down to play. Just remember I am nowhere near good. I am just getting back into playing so I am for sure a hacker.

Man the weather was awesome on Saturday until late. I was pissed, because by the time I called everyone was full.

Anyone play StoneBridge in Monroe, North Carolina.

Will be in town July 20th to the 28th.
15b9e6d1960b3eebd09b233e68332763.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Anyone play StoneBridge in Monroe, North Carolina.

Will be in town July 20th to the 28th.
15b9e6d1960b3eebd09b233e68332763.jpg

Never played there.

Never played there.

Well let me know if you want to play there.

Or if there is another good choice within Driving Distance to Monroe, North Carolina 28112

As always it's always a Blast and a hell of a Blessing to play with a THPer

I'm going to be in the Charlotte area (Concord) July 26-28! My wife and I are taking our daughter to Great Wolf Lodge. I talked my wife into letting me play Saturday morning. Let me know if you are interested?!

Back