Calling all Carolinians

So anyone playing this weekend? I need to get out and top a couple and trek through the woods a little.

I’m playing for the first time in a long time in Texas with some work folks and Three boys dad, gonna be a good time

We need to hook up soon though, how about the 11th or 12th?

I’m playing for the first time in a long time in Texas with some work folks and Three boys dad, gonna be a good time

I'd be down.

Any recommendations from you guys for Mrytle Beach? I might have 1 or 2 days while I'm there next month to play some golf.

Thanks

King's North! If you can get a tee time! Stay away from Man-O-War!

Any recommendations from you guys for Mrytle Beach? I might have 1 or 2 days while I'm there next month to play some golf.

Thanks

Also, if you want to ride an 1-1.5 hours north we can go play somewhere or we can play the Par 3 where I live free.

Also, if you want to ride an 1-1.5 hours north we can go play somewhere or we can play the Par 3 where I live free.
Sounds awesome! I'm still trying to figure out which class works best for my schedule. It's either going to be June 17-21st in myrtle beach, or the following week in St. Louis. I've never been to SC so I'm leaning that way.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome! I'm still trying to figure out which class works best for my schedule. It's either going to be June 17-21st in myrtle beach, or the following week in St. Louis. I've never been to SC so I'm leaning that way.

What kind of class?

What kind of class?
It's a vibration analysis certification class. I have a level 3 cert now, this is for my ISO Level 4 cert.

It's a vibration analysis certification class. I have a level 3 cert now, this is for my ISO Level 4 cert.

Bad thing about MB..its gonna be busy! A lot of seniors on grad week.

Well like JBC said its going to be super busy. But depends on what kind of course you are looking for and price range.

My favorites in MB
Heritage
Caledonia
Pawley's Plantation
King's North

Unique and cool
World Tour
Love course at Barefoot
True Blue

Probably not this weekend since its supposed to thunderstorm both Sat and Sun.

Probably not this weekend since its supposed to thunderstorm both Sat and Sun.

I saw that, looks like a messy weekend. Texas was good though

I saw that, looks like a messy weekend. Texas was good though

I do have a 4 day weekend from May 18-21 Sat-Tues so maybe we can get out then.

Legends is known for slow play. Not my favorite course. Love Whispering Pines. Late afternoon is the best. The ocean breezes can be tricky but welcoming on a hot day. Greens are well kept but challenging.

I do have a 4 day weekend from May 18-21 Sat-Tues so maybe we can get out then.

We definitely need to try and get out, I’m going to Montana for 10 days on the 21st so I’m not sure thAt will work but believe me I’m going to try and make it work lol, I need to play

I’ll be in Myrtle Beach on a business trip next week. I may have time to squeeze around in. Anyone ever play at legends?

Legends is a slow play course but they’re good courses. Not sure what your budget is but TPC is really fun, pine lakes is a nice course, Prestwick is a sleeper, tough greens and it’s a Dye course, then there is Caledonia, a beautiful well thought out course, pricey but worth the money

We definitely need to try and get out, I’m going to Montana for 10 days on the 21st so I’m not sure thAt will work but believe me I’m going to try and make it work lol, I need to play

It didn't even rain much on Sunday and I could have played in the afternoon after Mother's day breakfast. The weather here is maddening.

Well I got back last night for a quick trip to Myrtle Beach. First time playing there and indeed awesome. I played Myrtlewood Pine Hills and Parkland at Legends.

All I have to say is wow and I can’t wait to come back. I played 18 in 3 1/2 hours at Legends 852 tee time.

I foresee a trip back within the next 90 days.

Any interest in doing a Carolina & Virginia gathering like they did a few years ago?

I travel a lot, Can anyone give me input for the courses in the Pinehurst area?

I just got back from Myrtle Beach. Would anybody be interested in doing something in the Pinehurst area?

I just got back from Myrtle Beach. Would anybody be interested in doing something in the Pinehurst area?

I’m about two hours from there. What did you have in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m about two hours from there. What did you have in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m all about simplicity. Possibly playing two or three rounds on the weekend. I went to Myrtle Beach play two amazing golf courses and accommodations for 200 bucks. I know Pinehurst is a little bit more but I’m open to ideas. Possibly in September or October

I’m all about simplicity. Possibly playing two or three rounds on the weekend. I went to Myrtle Beach play two amazing golf courses and accommodations for 200 bucks. I know Pinehurst is a little bit more but I’m open to ideas. Possibly in September or October

That’s going to be high season for pinehurst, you’re looking a good bit more than 200 for a weekend.

I’d love to play the Sandhills though. Haven’t been out there yet and I’m under 2 hours away too.

Well I got back last night for a quick trip to Myrtle Beach. First time playing there and indeed awesome. I played Myrtlewood Pine Hills and Parkland at Legends.

All I have to say is wow and I can’t wait to come back. I played 18 in 3 1/2 hours at Legends 852 tee time.

I foresee a trip back within the next 90 days.
I owned a condo at Legends off of the 17th on the Parkland course for 13 years (across from the huge middle fairway bunker).

Lots of incredible memories there with family, friends, and employees of Legends who became friends. I miss that place, haven't been since 2015.

Back