Calling all Carolinians

Finally broke 90 again with an 89 in a round that I thought my ball striking was horrible. Not complaining at all. The short game was decent and my putting was pretty good. Still a bit wild off the tee box though, I will have to work on that.

I just hope this is good news going into tomorrow's round.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Gonna be a beautiful day today dude.

Play well Charlotte crowd, I can't wait to get p there and hit the links with you guys.

Here's the address for Wyboo, I hope it's as good as the reviews.

2565 Players Course Drive,
Manning, SC 29102

I'm up and moving. A little stuff from carrying yesterday, but not too bad. GPS says 1:45 to the course, so I will probably leave the house here at about 9:00. That'll give me time to hit some breakfast, take my time and get there early enough to stretch out and hit some balls to loosen up. I'm shooting for an 11:00 arrival time.

See you out there.

I'm up and moving. A little stuff from carrying yesterday, but not too bad. GPS says 1:45 to the course, so I will probably leave the house here at about 9:00. That'll give me time to hit some breakfast, take my time and get there early enough to stretch out and hit some balls to loosen up. I'm shooting for an 11:00 arrival time.

See you out there.

I'll be there early too, I'm sore from moving some stuff to the new place yesterday lol but my old arse will make it.

Glad Im not the only one feelin' old! Ha!!

Have fun gents!

I'm not that old, but damn if I don't feel old every once in a while.

So 3 at the divide?

Im in. Let me call.gamecock?

GolfNow isn't showing old sycamore after 330 at that rate. We will likely need to call tmw and see what we can do or find a different course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You in for The Divide @ 3?

We have the 3:10 & 3:18. Its under John Madel.

We have the 3:10 & 3:18. Its under John Madel.

See you guys there I'll be there before 3. Again no making fun of my game lol. Also have this lightning balls if anyone wants to try one.

We had a late night/just woke up. Can I take a rain check?

We had a late night/just woke up. Can I take a rain check?

So now I'm the only beginer going now Ohh boy now I'm nervous.

You'll be fine. I feel bad now.

You'll be fine. I feel bad now.

it's all good i know ir and jon are pretty good so I'll take notes when I pick up my ball half way through the hole lol

No reason to be, Golf with THPers is always a good time.

I'm sure we will have fun. I just haven't played a round in a while and haven't been good at all at the range but playing is going to be nice

So now I'm the only beginer going now Ohh boy now I'm nervous.

Your with brothers , Having a blast with Marc and THPers is pretty easy .

On my way to the course now

Checked in

I'm the heavyguy in white plaid shorts and white polo

How did you guys play today? Got out to the CC and played well on the back, but wished I could have played with one of these groups today ... Especially with Rich giving me ten strokes a side.

Scramble Friday went well, we shot a 69 which I wasn't mad about but a few in my foursome were a little disappointed. The winners shot a 47 or something ridiculous. I've never played with the string system they were offering, distance from hole to the end of the string counts as in or something along those lines.

How did you guys play today? Got out to the CC and played well on the back, but wished I could have played with one of these groups today ... Especially with Rich giving me ten strokes a side.

I played like crap today. Just stiff and rigid and wasn't swinging well at all. Total opposite of yesterday. Still had a great time on the course. Marc is always a blast and Paladin is good people.

Back