Calling all Carolinians

I'm sitting I a hotel room lol, I wish I was playing or had played today. I did hit a couple TM RSI TP 5 irons today though and they were pretty special.

If you'd have told me a couple months ago that both of us would be playing TM irons and enjoying them, I would have laughed at you. But it looks like that's a good possibility if you like the TP's more than the RSi2s. The RSi1s are good for my game right now.

Haha I would have never in a million years though I'd game TM sticks again but I'm liking the 2's a ton, the TP's are nice but I'd have to get some on course data and comparison to see which I like better. I do like less offset so they have that in their corner lol.

I hope the Carolina guys are having fun out there, the weather here in the upstate is decent, sprinkles every once in a while.

It hasn't done more than a few little sprinkles here all day, but after playing 3 days in a row I needed to relax today. The old broken up body didn't appreciate that much golf just coming back to playing, I'm a little stiff today. The good news is that there's absolutely no pain in the elbow, just general sore hamstrings and lower back.

ir13 and I had a great day! Weather was gorgeous for about a third of the round as the sun came out right when Joey got to the course then it was cloudy but pleasant without even a hint of the wet stuff. It was just the two of us and we made the best of a great track even though they we just punched less than a week ago. Joey's swing is taking great shape from his lessons and his back nine showed it. We enjoyed a beverage after the round and Joey was on his way maybe an hour ago. Wish more of you could have been there.

I miss playing with you guys, hopefully soon ..

ir13 and I had a great day! Weather was gorgeous for about a third of the round as the sun came out right when Joey got to the course then it was cloudy but pleasant without even a hint of the wet stuff. It was just the two of us and we made the best of a great track even though they we just punched less than a week ago. Joey's swing is taking great shape from his lessons and his back nine showed it. We enjoyed a beverage after the round and Joey was on his way maybe an hour ago. Wish more of you could have been there.

Shot over to the range after work. After knee surgery and not playing for a decade I need lessons. my swing is all over the place and my setup is not consistantly the same. Not sure what to do though since I can't afford lessons as the only income. Might see if I can find a college golfer or someone not at a school for lessons. Still had fun though

Shot over to the range after work. After knee surgery and not playing for a decade I need lessons. my swing is all over the place and my setup is not consistantly the same. Not sure what to do though since I can't afford lessons as the only income. Might see if I can find a college golfer or someone not at a school for lessons. Still had fun though
I have the PGA Tour Academy Home Edition if you want it. It helped me out a lot. I know I have the DVDS and the practice guide. I can probably hunt and find the book around here somewhere. It's not in person lessons, but it is probably the best golf training video I've seen.

I have the PGA Tour Academy Home Edition if you want it. It helped me out a lot. I know I have the DVDS and the practice guide. I can probably hunt and find the book around here somewhere. It's not in person lessons, but it is probably the best golf training video I've seen.

If you aren't using it then sure. What did you want for it I was just looking around online for videos and books. Think until the wife graduates I will just have to rely on videos and books.

If you aren't using it then sure. What did you want for it I was just looking around online for videos and books. Think until the wife graduates I will just have to rely on videos and books.

If you want it, it's yours. Just pass it on to the next when you're done with it. Shoot me your address and I'll get it sent out to you later this week.

If you want it, it's yours. Just pass it on to the next when you're done with it. Shoot me your address and I'll get it sent out to you later this week.
Appreciate it! I wil pass it along once finished with it.

It was a good time, glad my swing came back. Had to stop by Mac's speed shop and get some BBQ and another craft beer before heading home though.

I miss playing with you guys, hopefully soon ..

Def need to get together again, Im thinking of rescheduling my lesson for the 3rd weekend in April, because why would i want to have it the weekend of Easter or The Masters?

Hey everyone!

New member here! I'm from Huntersville, I moved here about a year and a half ago from Pennsylvania. I must say the golf is a lot better here haha. I just want to introduce myself to the fellow Carolinians! Hopefully we can get together for some rounds!

Dan

Welcome to the group Dan.

Anyone want to play in Southern Pines/Pinehurst on Saturday or Sunday?

Where were you thinking I would more than likely be in.

Foxfire? They have 36 holes, so if anyone else is interested, we can start early and get 36 in.

I would be in for Sunday Saturday is supposed to be a bit chilly so I may just hit the range that day.

As far as course I am fine with whatever something that is good value and a nice course is always great :)

Foxfire is a Brown Golf owned course, so it's usually in pretty good shape as they tend to take care of the courses they own. I'll buy the Brown card when I get there, which makes everyone's rounds like $35 each.

Hey everyone!

New member here! I'm from Huntersville, I moved here about a year and a half ago from Pennsylvania. I must say the golf is a lot better here haha. I just want to introduce myself to the fellow Carolinians! Hopefully we can get together for some rounds!

Dan
Hey Dan! I live in Indian Trail and the course I just joined reciprocates with Birkdale and Highland Creek. Id like to get up there sometime and play. What are your home tracks?

Who qualifies for the brown card?

Anyone can buy it. It's $40 and you can use it for reduced rates for like 12 or 13 rounds at any Brown Golf Course. You can also use it for other people and it counts towards your 13 rounds. Then the 14th round is free. Pretty good deal, and they have 4 courses in Southern Pines/Pinehurst. 2 at Foxfire and 2 at Country Club of Whispering Pines. Get a group together, and you can use 8 stamps in a single day if you play 36 holes, so it's a good deal for someone who lives close and likes those courses.

Anyone can buy it. It's $40 and you can use it for reduced rates for like 12 or 13 rounds at any Brown Golf Course. You can also use it for other people and it counts towards your 13 rounds. Then the 14th round is free. Pretty good deal, and they have 4 courses in Southern Pines/Pinehurst. 2 at Foxfire and 2 at Country Club of Whispering Pines. Get a group together, and you can use 8 stamps in a single day if you play 36 holes, so it's a good deal for someone who lives close and likes those courses.
Well I am in for Sunday then. Let me see if Will would like to join us as well

I'm down for Sunday as well, wherever. Saturday I'm doing dragon boat all day at lake wheeler (y'all are more than welcome to come laugh :D).

Sunday it is.....

I will call tomorrow and get a tee time.

Back