Can driver's lie angle be adjusted?

leftyrighty

Reaction score
Handicap
This maybe a stupid question, but I seem to have an issue with my hands way too low with the driver and not so much on anything else. Can a driver's lie angle be adjusted?

Have you tried standing closer to the ball? Sounds like a posture issue

Does the Bio Cell+ have a "draw" setting for the loft you're using? i think that should give you a more upright lie angle.

Does the Bio Cell+ have a "draw" setting for the loft you're using? i think that should give you a more upright lie angle.

This. Also, the club could be playing too long for you.

I have long arms and play a flatter lie with my irons and wedges but not many drivers have a flatter lie setting. The new Cobra F6+ Pro does have flatter lie angle adjustments, which is one of the many reasons it will find it's way into my bag soon.

I have long arms and play a flatter lie with my irons and wedges but not many drivers have a flatter lie setting. The new Cobra F6+ Pro does have flatter lie angle adjustments, which is one of the many reasons it will find it's way into my bag soon.

I'd have to check but I believe the Titliest 915 does as well.

Most driver's with a hosel can be bent, but normally only the OEM's will bend them and even some will not. I've bent one for myself, but doubt I'd do one again. For that matter, any club with a hosel can be bent.

Have you tried standing closer to the ball? Sounds like a posture issue
I can stand up a bit more but I do have very long arms for my height. Feels really odd to stand up more. Sorry dark pic

6826394bc579f21b14842fe88c9f3d7f.jpg

It does have a draw setting. Hadn't thought of that as my bad miss was a hook.

Change shaft length, or reem out hosel and or sand shaft tip a 'tad' then reset the shaft to your liking with the additional wiggle room, use 5 min tour epoxy so you don't have to hold it too long. I do this to alter loft n lie.

To reem a sleeve it has softer alloy, so a wire hosel brush, on a drill full speed for 5 mins should do the trick. You won't get a whole lot flatter but any is better than none

I can stand up a bit more but I do have very long arms for my height. Feels really odd to stand up more. Sorry dark pic

6826394bc579f21b14842fe88c9f3d7f.jpg
Call me crazy, but I don't see anything wrong with your arms at address.

Call me crazy, but I don't see anything wrong with your arms at address.
OK that particular shot I hit it well and it wasn't a day I was struggling so maybe that isn't a good representation

OK that particular shot I hit it well and it wasn't a day I was struggling so maybe that isn't a good representation
Always happens when people are watching. Hahaha.

Whatever you were thinking in that picture, just do that. Forget about altering your driver. Just set up more better. ;)

Always happens when people are watching. Hahaha.

Whatever you were thinking in that picture, just do that. Forget about altering your driver. Just set up more better. ;)
Haha no kidding. I notice if I don't think about it I set up with the shaft running below my belt buckle..which I've heard can cause hook issues

Back