Cant get enough of mask debate.

I refuse to be a Mask Debater !

Maskdebate and Demon Sperm ... who would've thunk it.

You will go blind from "Mask Debating" too much!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::cool:

rofl.gif

At least they're encouraging lots of hand washing? :rolleyes:

That was a good chuckle in these crazy times

Mask debating is something that shouldn’t be done in public.

Every single bit of that made me chuckle :LOL:

:LOL: wow

This was absolutely not what I expected when I clicked on this thread, it was so very much better!!! :ROFLMAO:

Maskdebate and Demon Sperm ... who would've thunk it.
This is the 2nd time I’ve seen a demon sperm reference today. Bring me up to speed.

To the OP thanks. That was funny.

The mask debate is always intense and now its intensifying ? oh my:eek:

This is the 2nd time I’ve seen a demon sperm reference today. Bring me up to speed.

To the OP thanks. That was funny.

I will leave out some parts and only leave the amusing ones... this is excerpted for the most part.

A doc in Houston was claiming a cure for corona. She is a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. She has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

After posts were deleted from Facebook. Immanuel responded in her own way, declaring that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform.

How can it possibly be a coincidence that all these media outlets use the exact same language?

How can it possibly be a coincidence that all these media outlets use the exact same language?

They all say "maskdebate" very fast and it sounds like they want to go blind.

I don't have the energy to "maskdebate" like I did when I was younger.

It happens more than you think. It's like they all huddle and decide what the new buzz word of the day will be, then you hear them hammer it for days.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It happens more than you think. It's like they all huddle and decide what the new buzz word of the day will be, then you hear them hammer it for days.

the joke just went over your head, didn’t it...

This thread should be combined with the finger down the shaft thread.

the joke just went over your head, didn’t it...
If he was being sarcastic, then I guess it did! Haha.

Back