Cantlay and Xander WD

These appearance fee demands are getting out of control. Not losing much love for either guy.

seems as though there are reasons no one wants to work with him..

Has anyone other than Rory criticized him recently? I mean for stuff other than slow play (that one i understand).

Has anyone other than Rory criticized him recently? I mean for stuff other than slow play (that one i understand).
Titleist, Hugo Boss, Goldman Sacks. All decided to not work with him. Why do you think that is? He is a regular winner and constant face on the leader board.

Titleist, Hugo Boss, Goldman Sacks. All decided to not work with him. Why do you think that is? He is a regular winner and constant face on the leader board.

I don't think they sacked him mid contract? Maybe he asked them for more than they were willing to pay...would seem to fit his MO

I don't think they sacked him mid contract? Maybe he asked them for more than they were willing to pay
Maybe. I just think they waited for it to run out and said no thanks period.

Maybe. I just think they waited for it to run out and said no thanks period.
Can you blame them honestly?
Disliked guy due to his pace and has virtually no personality on the course and wants tons of money.

Can you blame them honestly?
Disliked guy due to his pace and has virtually no personality on the course and wants tons of money.

No I cant. Which is why I am not surprised about Goldman Sacks.

I guess DeWalt tools are gonna be asked to up their sponsorship, unless he brings on craftsman tools.

I guess DeWalt tools are gonna be asked to up their sponsorship, unless he brings on craftsman tools.
How much pub could the guy get having this on his bag?IMG_4663.jpeg
Imagine him packing his own shot clock, it could be legendary.

Weird. I always thought Xander was a pretty chilled dude until recent. Thought Cantley got a bad rap tbh too.
Xander's change seemed to come about when the PGAT/LIV merger deal was announced. He felt like they got sold down the river by Monahan (rightly so), and has been pretty vocal about his discontent since. I can't really blame him considering how Monahan has butchered the whole thing over the last couple years and then went behind the players' backs to cut a deal. I'm surprised he's been this vocal about it since he was always a pretty laid back personality, but maybe that says a lot about how badly the whole thing was handled.

Perhaps Cantlay and Xander are going to LIV? That would not be out of the realm.

Back