Cart vs Stand bags. Which one and why?

14 way cart bag (SM Sync)....it's a big sucker and is heavy with as much crap as I pile in it - but great for carting and using with my Bag Boy Quad push cart.

I also have an SM 3-5 stand bag but only use it for travel when I need the thinnest, lightest profile. Using it on a cart is annoying as well unless I throw it on backwards or rearrange. It currently sits in my home office holding extra clubs.

There are many times when I miss the legs of the stand bag though especially after trying to park the cart bag on uneven surfaces or in the wind. :bulgy-eyes:

Cart bag, as I only ride these days. My old club was "No Walking" (mountain course and impractical). New course allows it, but I still just ride.

I love a good cart bag like a mini staff bag. I prefer the materials and the look.

A good stand bag is lighter and easier on the range than a cart bag. Makes traveling a little easier, too.
I have three or four stand bags and two cart bags. I use stand bags much more often, and do not see that changing for the foreseeable future.

Cart bags just have way more room for more junk. It' weighs nothing really if you're pushing or riding so I like big bags. I'm currently using this.

1520.jpg

Good looking bag Chris. Just got the same one in black/grey/red.

Back