Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I checked the weather and more importantly the wife and looks like around 10 am Thursday is going to be when I can play. Anyone around that can play?

I assume I won't need to call that far in advance to get a tee time. Let me know if you are in.

Right now I do not have anything for Monday but I am not sure where I will be at.

I checked the weather and more importantly the wife and looks like around 10 am Thursday is going to be when I can play. Anyone around that can play?

I assume I won't need to call that far in advance to get a tee time. Let me know if you are in.

I'll get back to you in a little bit. Waiting to hear back from my boss about getting the day.

Two more inches of snow here last night...:at-wits-end:

I might be able to come down and play tomorrow. Let me know what time you get.

4some booked for Monday, April 6th, 930am at Mercer Oaks East.

Current forecast is Sunny and 56 degrees.

Who's in?
Can't took of Thursday & Friday. Play and watch. MASTERS weekend. Spring ritual.

Sorry but can't make tomorrow. Can't get the day from work.

Two more inches of snow here last night...:at-wits-end:

I might be able to come down and play tomorrow. Let me know what time you get.
I was thinking 10 or 1030. We just got to the area so I need to call the course still.

I am thinking of booking a tee time for 1040. Can't decide on East or West though. Played the East already decisions decisions

I am thinking of booking a tee time for 1040. Can't decide on East or West though. Played the East already decisions decisions

Do the west - you'll enjoy it and it will protect you from the wind more. East will be brutal tomorrow

Do the west - you'll enjoy it and it will protect you from the wind more. East will be brutal tomorrow
Thanks man I appreciate the advice. Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to the trying out the West course.

I brought a lighter bag and was going to walk it or is that not smart?

Thanks man I appreciate the advice. Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to the trying out the West course.

Skim alert. When are you playing?

Great course to walk.

Skim alert. When are you playing?
All good might have to adjust it bc the West has tee times for 8 am or 12 online. Might just give them a call.

What is your plan?

All good might have to adjust it bc the West has tee times for 8 am or 12 online. Might just give them a call.

What is your plan?

I have no plan currently. Just was wondering what day and time?

Tomorrow and haven't called to get a tee time yet.

Damn. Was hoping it was Friday. I would have ditched work. Have fun buddy!

I am free! Going to the range right now.... Too nice to just sit inside

Anyone in here near Parlin/Sayreville? I'm headed to my sisters for Easter was am hoping to play tomorrow or Friday. Especially since we are still a few weeks away from my first local course opening.

Back