Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Had a lesson today and I am going to be doing the same thing. I am going to, ATTEMPT, to arrive early, someone save me some range balls.

East course is far away from range. I'll probably be there by 8.

East course is far away from range. I'll probably be there by 8.

Yeah, its left of the clubhouse if you are walking off 9 of the west and up the path. I am going to try and get there between 8-815.

Yeah, its left of the clubhouse if you are walking off 9 of the west and up the path. I am going to try and get there between 8-815.

That's when I hope to get there as well.

I'm here. I'll be on the putting green.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I think I am delirious from that heat. I don't remember driving home. :act-up:

My wife was watching extreme makeover weight loss edition when I got home. I proceeded to eat 2 big macs and not move from the couch four an hour.

My wife was watching extreme makeover weight loss edition when I got home. I proceeded to eat 2 big macs and not move from the couch four an hour.

You really weren't lying about your big macs lol.

Wow, that heat knocked me out. I had to take a nap, not by choice, seriously couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep. I rarely, if ever, sleep during the day.

Wow, that heat knocked me out. I had to take a nap, not by choice, seriously couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep. I rarely, if ever, sleep during the day.

I'm fighting to stay awake. Trying to make it to 9pm.

It has to be before 2 to get the deal, so early afternoon probably. Maybe in the morning.

I am on furlough on Mondays so I may be down. Earlier the better for me.

You ain't kidding. I stopped three times to keep from falling asleep. AC/DC blasting on the radio, windows wide open and I was still dozing off. Got home, went to the basement (coldest spot in the house) and passed out. Woke up around 6, had some food and passed out again. I just woke up now.

I was out cold all day on the couch and then just moved to my bed at 9. I usually stay up until about 1am. That was brutal. Weighed myself Friday night and after the round Sunday. Lost 3 lbs of just water I'm assuming. What I love best is that everyone was so hot that no one dared make fun of my umbrella.

You ain't kidding. I stopped three times to keep from falling asleep. AC/DC blasting on the radio, windows wide open and I was still dozing off. Got home, went to the basement (coldest spot in the house) and passed out. Woke up around 6, had some food and passed out again. I just woke up now.

I hear you on that. I still went to bed around midnight though.

I was out cold all day on the couch and then just moved to my bed at 9. I usually stay up until about 1am. That was brutal. Weighed myself Friday night and after the round Sunday. Lost 3 lbs of just water I'm assuming. What I love best is that everyone was so hot that no one dared make fun of my umbrella.

I lost 2 pounds of water weight. I take it you did not mow the lawn, lol.

I hear you on that. I still went to bed around midnight though.

I lost 2 pounds of water weight. I take it you did not mow the lawn, lol.

No way man. Looks so WT now compared to the rest of my neighbors. Should of played another 27 though for sure.

No way man. Looks so WT now compared to the rest of my neighbors. Should of played another 27 though for sure.

Haha, we probably would have passed out in the fairway.

I'm positive we would have.
It was like an episode of I Shouldn't be Alive out there.

Good thing we didn't end up doing a HOTD. Would of looked like the walking dead.

clicgear_seat_use.jpg
<----------------------------------------Wanting one after Sundays round. I would of killed for a seat half way through the round.

Back