Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

On the way back to VA had a blast playing with you guys today. We have to do this again soon.

Thanks again to Dev. For getting it all set up!

On the way back to VA had a blast playing with you guys today. We have to do this again soon.

Thanks for making it up for a round. It was awesome meeting you finally. Look forward to teeing it up again with you soon.

Sorry I didn't say more to you on the first tee box. I was zoned out (as I usually am) and wasn't even paying attention when you introduced yourself.

We'll try it again soon! :D

Thanks for making it up for a round. It was awesome meeting you finally. Look forward to teeing it up again with you soon.

Absolutely man it was great to meet you also. Can't wait for the next round already!

We are going to have to start calling you njlukes......

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to go put my head in an oven now.

Sorry I didn't say more to you on the first tee box. I was zoned out (as I usually am) and wasn't even paying attention when you introduced yourself.

We'll try it again soon! :D

Haha yeah that was pretty funny dude. It's all good man we will have many more chances to tee it up.

Take it easy and have a safe trip back.

I'm going to go put my head in an oven now.

Don't you do that already???

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Really enjoyed playing today. Well worth the drive to and from. Perfect weather day for golf, great course conditions and playing with fellow THP'ers!IMG_0466.jpg

uberenab.jpg

Yes. Im rocking a spongebob shower curtain.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Glad I got to see the beard today!!

You should have gone with a handle bar that would have been sweet.

For a few minutes I had chops and a goatee. That was ridiculous.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Back