It took me a long tine to find a hybrid I could hit at all, and I’ve stuck with it (actually them). I’ve had Cleveland Mashie 2 and 3 hybrids for probably four years or so now. I hit the three more than any other club in my bag. I’ve probably just about gotten my $15 worth out of it. I used to have a 4 as well but I broke the shaft on it.

I sometimes change out my hybrid(s) right before Tee #1 based on how I feel about them

Just now ordered a Big Bertha 4H to replace the '19 Apex. I think adjustability is going to be a big positive!

If I can ever figure out my 4h it will replace my 5 iron. Too erratic with it so far, but I know it could be a real workhorse for me.

However, if I continue to struggle with it I am willing to try something different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have a couple of iron-woods that will probably be in my bag for quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm partial to the smaller hybrids (Tour Mashie, 903h, Adams Red, etc) so I have gamed/rotated a few different ones through my bag. However, the Hogan VKTR hits the number every time (swing dependent of course) and just as important to my game holds the green. A longwinded way to say that its spot in my bag is pretty much guaranteed for the foreseeable future.

I had Callaway XR 3 and 4 hybrids in the bag for quite a while. I decided to change because it was hard to differentiate the yardage between these hybrids. Rogue 4 and Rogue X 3 provide a better yardage gap.

Back