Cheaters never win...or do they?

I also no longer play non marker scrambles if i am picking up the tab. If I had the money I would be happy to play charity scrambles all weekend though

I don’t think I’ve ever played in a scramble with a par 4 over 420. What tees was this hole playing from?

Any chance it was a girl or senior playing their tees. Seen some silly drives with a 275 yard carry senior or a lady who bombs

This is why my wife always gets asked to play all the time, she's solid on the bookends for a scramble. She's a constantly straight 185 off the reds and inside 45 she's money to give you a 1 put look.

Any chance it was a girl or senior playing their tees. Seen some silly drives with a 275 yard carry senior or a lady who bombs
It was a group of 4 guys, there were skirts available, but not for use on the long drive shot, which is what I believe happened.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don’t think I’ve ever played in a scramble with a par 4 over 420. What tees was this hole playing from?
It was a par 5, we were <50 were supposed to play the tips.

It was a group of 4 guys, there were skirts available, but not for use on the long drive shot, which is what I believe happened.

Sorry if I missed it, but is the “skirt” where they have the option to tee off from the ladies tees?

I agree, but I also don't see any of the three hitting that shot. I concede that it is possible, but I'd say it's less than 1%. I dunno...again the charity won, so it's just me whining.

was there a cart path along the fairway? maybe it hit a sprinkler head?

I enjoy scrambles for what they are, while on the course with friends with charity, but I fully expect some cheaters to win it, so I am never surprised when it happens

I enjoy scrambles for what they are, while on the course with friends with charity, but I fully expect some cheaters to win it, so I am never surprised when it happens

There are miracle shots. Look at the one you hit in VA to win our Match. Long, left and should have been OB but bounces off a wall and ends up on the fringe for a pitch and bird. Lol!

There are miracle shots. Look at the one you hit in VA to win our Match. Long, left and should have been OB but bounces off a wall and ends up on the fringe for a pitch and bird. Lol!

that was all planned ahead, are you still salty about that loss?

that was all planned ahead, are you still salty about that loss?

Nope, Captain America and Yappersnapper took it a lot harder than me. :act-up:

Nope, Captain America and Yappersnapper took it a lot harder than me. :act-up:

I wish you had filmed that shot, I'm still not sure I beleive it happened as you guys say it did haha

I wish you had filmed that shot, I'm still not sure I beleive it happened as you guys say it did haha

It was crazy, 1 in a million. Could have just as easily ended up in the bushes, the wall was barely a foot high, or in the parking lot by Nut's truck. Lol!

Sorry if I missed it, but is the “skirt” where they have the option to tee off from the ladies tees?
Yes, but in the rules meeting and on the info sheet it was explained using your skirt on that hole DQ'd the long drive prize.

The cart path does run beside the hole but is under tree cover, it would be 1:1,000,000 shot. Me and you have watched the only person I think that could have muscled that shot into place. Sadlowski, and I'm going to be pissed if he was there and I missed him. lol

Back