Checking in from Mooosuri ;)

hammer84

Master Hacker
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.9
Great site !! Can't believe that I did not find it sooner. It is great to see a golf site with the egos checked at the door.

Little background. Played in high school and college, quit for 15+ years out of pure frustration. Could not get over the hump. Picked it back up again a few years back and I'm having waaay more fun than I even did when I was a "good" golfer. Don't play the ball down all the time but I do count every painful stroke :p

I'm hoping to take a few golf trips in 2009 one east ( Flordia ) and one west ( AZ or maybe NV ).

I'm sort if a club junkie. I buy several clubs a year but most don't stick.

Other hobbies: I'm a guitar player, cyclist and the last year I have also been bit by the bass fishing bug. Funny that I quit fishing about the same time I quit golf.

Hope all have a killer 2009 a head of them !!

24? Me too. Welcome! (POW!)

Great site !! Can't believe that I did not find it sooner. It is great to see a golf site with the egos checked at the door.

Little background. Played in high school and college, quit for 15+ years out of pure frustration. Could not get over the hump. Picked it back up again a few years back and I'm having waaay more fun than I even did when I was a "good" golfer. Don't play the ball down all the time but I do count every painful stroke :p

I'm hoping to take a few golf trips in 2009 one east ( Flordia ) and one west ( AZ or maybe NV ).

I'm sort if a club junkie. I buy several clubs a year but most don't stick.

Other hobbies: I'm a guitar player, cyclist and the last year I have also been bit by the bass fishing bug. Funny that I quit fishing about the same time I quit golf.

Hope all have a killer 2009 a head of them !!

Welcome, you couldn't find us sooner because we have only been up or a little over two months. We have a couple of guitar players here too, as well as tons of equipment reviews to read and new ones up all the time. JB works tirelessly doing those reviews. Enjoy your stay, and feel free to jump in in and talk with a bunch of people who love the game.

Welcome Hammer. Glad you found the site.

Welcome to another KC area golfer! We're cornering the market on this site!

Welcome to the site, we are going to have to get a group together for some golf this year. Where do you play most often?

Welcome to the site, we are going to have to get a group together for some golf this year. Where do you play most often?

I play mostly at Shiloh Spring in Platte City. It is 5 minutes from my house. I love playing new courses so I'm in.

Welcome, Hammer. This place is just too much fun. We all need real lives.

:arrogant: Not all!

Well, I'm sitting here icing a bum knee for a bit until the snow outside gets a little softer and easier to ski on. What's YOUR excuse?

Well, I'm sitting here icing a bum knee for a bit until the snow outside gets a little softer and easier to ski on. What's YOUR excuse?

I like you guys.

Betcha didn't expect that one!

Welcome to THP.

Back