BogieSooner

Reaction score
Checking in from the Houston, TX area. Started playing again after 6 years off. Back then I was on the road to breaking 90 and now I'm on the road to break 100 (101, getting close) and work on down from there. I've started with lessons, bought a net and a Skytrak+ to get quality reps in. Focusing on my follow through and improving my clubhead speed. Didn't realize how much speed you could lose at 41 compared to 35!

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome! Just wait til you hit 50!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, enjoy the community here!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP and back into golf.

Checking in from the Houston, TX area. Started playing again after 6 years off. Back then I was on the road to breaking 90 and now I'm on the road to break 100 (101, getting close) and work on down from there. I've started with lessons, bought a net and a Skytrak+ to get quality reps in. Focusing on my follow through and improving my clubhead speed. Didn't realize how much speed you could lose at 41 compared to 35!
Welcome. And don't remind me about lost speed. My Son got me back in during Covid so went in for a Driver. Wait, those #s aren't right, then realized it had been several TV Series since I played last. I feel your pain. 😀

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome!

Back