Chocolate Chip vs The Field?

The field. Way too many other great cookies out there!

Is this another one of those "forever" things? If so then I'm taking the field.

If it's just a "what would you default to first" then I'll take chocolate chip

I'll take chocolate chip.

The field for sure on this one. Chocolate chip cookies are good, they're not great. Their are lot's of great cookies.

Also every time we take CRUMBL Cookies somewhere the chocolate chip is always one of the last 2 left.

What's the competition? What the general consensus is? Registered voters? The weekend crowd at Costco?

I mean I probably eat more chocolate chip cookies than any other due to their availability but they're not making my personal Top 3...

Field. I’m very happy with an Mrs fields oatmeal Hershey chocolate cookie. And then all the other cookie goodness. There are just too many options to give up

The field. Can’t be stuck with only choco chip when there’s so many good options.

The field is the correct answer. Play the game correctly and you could possibly enjoy a different cookie everyday for close to a year. I personally choose oatmeal raisin over choc chip anytime that is an option.

The field

Peanut Butter chocolate chip has the edge over regular chocolate chip. Add Macadamia nuts and that putts either over the t.

Chocolate Chip for the win. My favorite dessert by a mile. Slightly undercooked with a sprinkle of salt...man it's good.

The field.
Sugar Cookie. Snickerdoddles. White Choclate Raspberry. Oatmeal Raisin. Etc.

Chocolate chip would be missed, but I'll be just fine.

chocolate chip

Chocolate chip is a classic but I gotta take the field. So many great alternatives…

Oreo’s, peanut butter/Nutter Butter’s (both are great dunked in a cold glass of milk). Oatmeal…. The list goes on..

I’d go chocolate chip.

Back