Chocolate Chip vs The Field?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
interesting conversation on TV right now, asking about cookies. Would you take the chocolate chip cookie or the field, meaning every other cookie?

Chocolate chip.
It would take a stellar entry by any other cookie to match the standard chocolate chip cookie.

Chocolate chip

I'm taking the field, too many other great cookies, monster cookies first comes to mind among others

The field.

Chocolate chunk can easily replace chocolate chip.

The field, there's too other fantastic ones.

I'll take chocolate chip. Other cookies are good, but they're not chocolate chip.

The Field - my wife and daughters at Christmas time - they make a lot of great cookies - granted Chocolate Chip is one fine cookie, but I could do some damage to many others.

What about Chocolate Chip with nuts - does that count?

The field > Choco Chip

Candidates:
  • Oatmeal Raisin
  • Oatmeal Raisin with Choco Chips
  • Peanut Butter with Choco Chips
  • Peanut Butter with mini Reese's cups or Reese's Pieces
  • Butter Scotch and Choco Chip
  • Peanut Butter Chip and Choco Chip
  • Iced Gingerbread (not my thing, but some like them)

choco chip and it is not close.

Chocolate chip all day. It's just hard to beat a good chocolate chip cookie.

Chocolate chip. It's over 90% of my cookie consumption

in this day and age - the field!

The field. I love chocolate chip cookies but the field includes oreos, nutter butters, Oatmeal Raisin, peanut butter, sugar, etc. No contest.

Chocolate Chip only for me.

Considering there is only like 12 thin mints in a box of girl scout cookies nowadays I may have to go with chocolate chip.😜

The Field! Chocolate chip cookies are great but so are peanut butter kiss, thin mints, & sugar cookies.

Can't just have 1 cookie forever.

I mean, the field does have thin mints, so give me the field.

chocolate chip is not a top 10 cookie.

field by a mile.
I like you but you are wrong.:ROFLMAO:

Chocolate Chip is the best but there are many really good options so I think I would have to go with the field.

chocolate chip is not a top 10 cookie.

field by a mile.
Holy Hot Take! That said.. I am taking the field as peanut blossoms are better than any other cookie known to man.

My mom makes the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had, but I'll be damned if I'm ever giving up peanut butter cookies. No way - the field.

Back