Choose 1: Hot Sauce Edition

Gotta go Frank's from that list.

I'll lean Franks because I have more experience with it. I have limited experience with Louisiana and I like it but if Crystal was on this poll that would be the hands down winner.

Of those 4 I’ll keep Franks

Sriracha by a landslide.

Louisiana and it's not even close.

Oh man... tough choice between Franks and Louisiana. I suppose I'll keep Franks.
This is exactly my thought as well

Sriracha. I use it way more than any of the others.

What you will find on most restaurant tables in my neck of the woods, very close to Louisiana, is TABSCO. My favorite.

Im going Louisiana because it is the closest to Mexican hot sauces which I like a lot more than these 4.

Definitely keeping Frank's.

Of these four I'd have to go with Tabasco, because for me it isn't just a hot sauce, but a seasoning that I use in a lot of cooking. It also works on a lot of different things when your first choice isn't available, like french fries, eggs, it even goes really good on popcorn.

Tabasco. Right amount of slight heat to add to so many different items

ugh, I'd go with Louisiana out of those, but I'd hate to give up any of them.

You get to choose 1 and 1 only, the rest die forever. Which are you choosing and why?

And if you don’t like hot sauce or want to share a different kind, no reason to in this thread.

View attachment 9171978
Louisiana please 🌶️

Franks, but Sriracha is nipping at its heels....

Franks from that one. Siracha can go die and never come back. It can live with ranch dressing in the land of nasty.

Tabasco is fine but there are 100 like it and Louisiana would be the 2nd choice but not close enough to franks for a real debate.

Siracha!

Siracha out of these.

Hot taco bell sauce trumps all.

I'll keep siracha. Tabasco is 2nd but it has no sweetness which makes siracha more versatile.

Back