Choose One: Fun Breakfast/Snack Edition

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Choose 1 breakfast to save and the rest die forever.

And if you don’t like any of these, no reason to post here.

Pop Tarts
Toaster Strudel
Uncrustables
Frozen Waffles

9E337331-D487-4CD5-91D6-710DF624C9EA.jpeg

• Admin
Poptarts.

/thread?
Clearly not, or we wouldn’t have started the thread.
Sounds like someone that hasn’t tried all of the options honestly.

This is one of the hardest ones you have posted, but I am going Uncrustables. They are ELITE
Completely with you. My drive to work is the perfect time one needs to let it thaw yet still have the peanut butter be firm.

Eggo's make the most sense to me.

Frozen waffles. Too easy.

Leggo my Eggo's!! 😍

Wait??? Uncrustables is a breakfast food???

I'd go Toaster Strudel!

Did you literally skim the title? :ROFLMAO:
Yes I did, stopped at breakfast and then saw your first sentence....

" Choose 1 breakfast to save and the rest die forever. "

Waffles.

Clearly not, or we wouldn’t have started the thread.
Sounds like someone that hasn’t tried all of the options honestly.
Uncrustables are not a breakfast food for me - so I didn't consider them as such, they are good yes but they are easily replaceable; so even if they go away I can make my own PBJ pretty easily. **Snack making it easy to replicate** (That's my edit for clarity - not that I didn't read)

Toaster Strudel is like a bougie poptart with extra work. It's either piping hot filling or half frozen still - you also "need" to provide them with a warming vessel - clearly a tryhard product.

Frozen waffles - as a father of toddler(s) now, we prefer french toast sticks. Way more fun to dip.

I'm still on poptart - variety of options, high calorie to weight ratio for backpacking, shelf stable.

I’ll go toaster streudel but there is really no bad answer. I feel ashamed to say I have never had an uncrustable

Man. This might be the toughest one yet.
Historically not a HUGE poptart fan, but have been enjoying them lately.

These are all great.

I'm going uncrustable.
Final answer.

Okay. I can make my own uncrustable. So although I like them, will keep the Strudel.
every thing else can go

Pop Tarts!!!!!

Toaster strudels are better than pop tarts when warm, but on the go, pop tarts win. I'm generally on the go so...

pop tarts get saved

Since the first line says breakfast then I would go with the Pop Tart as it can be eaten for breakfast or as a snack. I think they would still edge out uncrustables as a snack since I could still make a PB&J myself.

Toaster strudel

Back