Chrome Soft Truvis Suits Golf Ball

Bought each of these as singles this morning at PGA Superstore in Frisco, TX. $3.99 each. Saved me from buying a dozen of the and the suits
73052149d76e23fb2001d53de988a839.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s cheating

Full disclosure: when I first read the title of this thread, I thought it was a golf ball design commemorating the long running legal drama TV show. Facepalm.
Now that's funny! :D

Bought each of these as singles this morning at PGA Superstore in Frisco, TX. $3.99 each. Saved me from buying a dozen of the and the suits
That's what I need to do if I can find a place around here selling individuals.

So, looking at these balls, but there is an issue.

I gotta have the balls with A, K, Q, J, 10, and so forth. Collectors need a royal flush.

Plus, imagine making an Ace with an A of Spades Ball? Would love it

In all honesty, this could lead to some interesting golf versions of euchre.

Have a short game chipping competition where you draw balls and have to follow suit and the closes balls to the pin win the "hand" with trump suit being worth bonus points.

I picked up a you these today and they look great.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Have a short game chipping competition where you draw balls and have to follow suit and the closes balls to the pin win the "hand" with trump suit being worth bonus points.

OMG someone who knows the game euchre!!!! I miss playing that game.

I remember playing Euchre in college. Loved that game.

OMG someone who knows the game euchre!!!! I miss playing that game.
I used to play quite a bit. Haven't played much recently. The last time was in the fall when I was killing time on jury duty.

These are pretty sweet looking. I really dig the idea.

Big Euchre players here in WI!

I was raised in Northern Illinois and Wisconsin and think that was the first card game we learned. So easy and fast paced

That's pretty cool I like that golf ball but ya for someone that collects them it's a must have!

I wish I had a store near me that would do that for me. I need those exact 5 balls lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I use too love these.
601f06b8c2151278d797a5d34be37be8.jpg

Chrome Soft Truvis Suits Golf Ball

got me some today. awesome looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I checked these out the other day and they look great. I’m not sure it would be possible not to tee off the first tee with the spades ball without blaring “Ace of Spades” over the speakers.

I checked these out the other day and they look great. I’m not sure it would be possible not to tee off the first tee with the spades ball without blaring “Ace of Spades” over the speakers.

did exactly this a couple weekends ago for a scramble lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am currently using the clubs , my son chose diamonds.

I love these soooo much
4846936f7225d4f84d4a5c26d1fb1456.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Play Sunday with the Hearts. Easy to see and track, even in light rough had no problem finding them.

Back