Cincinnati Chili is the Best Chili

Solid contender, but falls a bit short. Namely at the two hour after eating point because if you hit the Varsity you have to add the onion rings

Solid contender, but falls a bit short. Namely at the two hour after eating point because if you hit the Varsity you have to add the onion rings
It’s a large bit short.

You say that like it’s a flaw!?

The wife found some canned Skyline chili or a recipe for it. It tasted unlike any chili I have ever had before. I would call it very bland with maybe a hint of chocolate sweetness???? Is this supposed to taste different or should it be in the general ballpark of traditional chili flavor?

The wife found some canned Skyline chili or a recipe for it. It tasted unlike any chili I have ever had before. I would call it very bland with maybe a hint of chocolate sweetness???? Is this supposed to taste different or should it be in the general ballpark of traditional chili flavor?
sounds like the recipe was maybe a little light on seasoning or needed to simmer longer but you she was in the ballpark

After a little internet sleuthing I appear to have found my answer. My homemade brew probably tasted about like it is supposed to. In which case I offer this sentiment:

1696280247334.png

Still have a can left. I think a Coney Dog is in order sometime this week.

After a little internet sleuthing I appear to have found my answer. My homemade brew probably tasted about like it is supposed to. In which case I offer this sentiment:

View attachment 9209736
FWIW this was a little tongue in cheek. I didn't suck, but it wasn't my favorite either.

• Love
Reactions: JB
I take a couple months away from this place and come back just to see this thread.

Guys.

What happened?

Some people who think a suboptimal regional chili(?) variation is the shiznit keep trying to justify their strange tastes. 😎

This was great for dinner. 4-way with two coneys.

Last edited:
LMAO, yes it's that bad!
taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

Back