Claim your LIV team

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Disclaimer - This is a thread for team specific cheering and thoughts. If you don't like LIV, the team format, or puppies please just go find another thread to comment in. This is for fans.

Which team is your LIV team? What trades can make your team better?

1709334321209.png

Crushers, though I really pay much more attention to the individual board.

My squad if you could not tell.

1709334615781.png

I am a lifelong fan of the Legion XIII. I need AK on my team.

Legion XIII

Legion XIII
Rahm won me over on his latest YouTube appearances.

Who would you get rid of to add AK?
I'm having a death match between not Jon Rahm. Even if all 3 guys are better than AK it's worth the eyeballs AK brings.

Legion XIII

You had to bring puppies into this…

I like to be confrontational apparently. 🤷‍♂️

france city GIF
Well, their team sucks but I would pick the range goats.. best logo and team name in the league.

You had to bring puppies into this…
And puppies are the only thing I could comment positively on. You guys have fun though.

Crushers for the sole reason that I like their logo (and wish that they would sell the hats that they actually wear on the website).

Been ride or die Ripper fan as far as I can remember but Legion 13 is hard to ignore since my guy Rahm got in the league.

Gotta be the 4ACES, all they do is win.

1: puppies
2: smash. I like their hats

4 Aces if they trade Reed; Range Goats if they trade Wolff

Well, their team sucks but I would pick the range goats.. best logo and team name in the league.
Yep. They just need to trade all 4 of their members. Definitely best brand.

I might have to go Legion XIII since Surratt is from NC.

Rangegoats.jpg
Losing Gooch was tough but Wolff is a solid addition

Ripper GC

New to LIV, so no allegiance to a team yet. So far, every team that has a guy or guys I really like, has a guy or guys I can’t stand. I.e. 4aces would be an easy choice for me if Reid went away.

I guess Rahms team is a relatively safe choice, with two guys I really like, and two younger lesser known players.

Back